Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my one and only Marvel purchase at any scale. Had my eye on him for a while, 20% off and $85 in rewards made it possible. A BIG Batman fan, the classic Spidey cartoon was my first love and this looks about as classic as it comes.
I sold a figure and was gifted a gift card and bought this myself. Playing the game pushed me towards it. I’m a dc/ 80’s film collector mostly, but spider man was a big part of my childhood. No brained on getting this one.

I really think this figure is the one I have the most fun posing. It makes me want to get the Hot Toys Miles Morales which I think will look great next to.

Attachments

• 5D64E05E-0587-4DE6-BDA6-0FFC910C6157.jpeg
    5D64E05E-0587-4DE6-BDA6-0FFC910C6157.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I was wondering are there risks of posing the suit and how easy would it be for the suit to ease back to neutral? I've had the figure for a year or so but I've never posed it fearing it might leave creases as I've seen on some pics.

Ez! used to collect 1/6 starwars but it was getting out of hnd with my transformers collection too and glad I got out when I did Hot Toys proper ramped up the production! it was liberating selling it off , anyway got tempted back to 1/6 scale the other day when I see the incoming comic Spider-Man , had a look about see this one and got a pretty much mint one off ebay bidding for £233.50 all in! now looking at Carnage and Venon but I want a venom with the spider on the front , the computer game one is too big and did have the bullet head one but sold it due to looking like a suit and at the time didn't really fit anywhere , slippery slope :lol I was thinking of trying to get the incoming marvel comics version but not sure i need to love how this figure pops

Attachments

• IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2971.jpeg
    IMG_2971.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back