Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news for you guys!

I wonder if it’s safe to order or just wait to see if it’s in stock?

I got a charging soon email from Sideshow last night and then another email today stating that it was charging a day earlier (this Thursday 4/21). Seems like they will hopefully start filling pre-orders. I pre-ordered only about a month ago so hopefully that is a sign that others who ordered sooner will get theirs very soon.

I pre-ordered from Sideshow December 2020 and nothing but a delayed email.

The only excitement I get these days from Hot Toys is the initial reveal. The long wait times to receive the figure just sucks all the excitement out.

I pre-ordered from Sideshow December 2020 and nothing but a delayed email.

The only excitement I get these days from Hot Toys is the initial reveal. The long wait times to receive the figure just sucks all the excitement out.

Damn that sucks. I have no idea how Sideshow determines which pre-orders get filled first but it absolutely should be first-come, first-served.

Been seeing a lot of Classic Spidey shown off on FB lately. Finally the gates have opened!

Thanks a ton, UPS… The box was hammered
5D135D68-0D8D-449A-B8B9-0419F28D8B2B.jpeg

I’d like to order but i wanna know for sure they got em in stock!

After posing him overnight, I checked the figure. I put him back to museum pose. This figure can not take posing. The suit will have creases, especially where the leg meets the hip. I was hoping this material would be better. Pretty dissapointed that we have a classic Spidey but can't pose him. If the material was like Scarlet Spiderman, we would be a lot better off. Probably sending him back to Sideshow. Hopefully a third party makes a more fabric version.

This is a thing that comes up in virtually every Spidey thread and no matter how many photos I've posted over the years the results get buried. The suits can take posing with some care. They revert back, it just takes time. Extremely gentle heat can speed up the process. All that said, sure, the material is far from ideal and Scarlet Spidey material is far superior in that department, but unless you're jamming the material between joints it'll bounce back over time.

Back