1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like forever since this guy has been released .[emoji17] I hoping to hear from SSC some time this week .

I have a feeling we will be hearing from them about shipment mid-October with people starting to see them in home early November.

Got mine a while ago and decided to kitbashed it just for fun. Kinda like Black Ops Avengers thing.

CAPTAIN AMERICA CA (9607) ED1B SR UC.jpg
CAPTAIN AMERICA CA (9607) ED1A SR UC.jpg
CAPTAIN AMERICA CA (9609) ED1B SR UC.jpg

Weird I did not get a delay notice for this or T'Chakka.... I did order them like the second they went up though.

Same situation for me. Maybe they're getting split shipments? My last installments are on the 15th - maybe they just haven't gotten to mine yet, or they're expecting the shipment around that date, but not earlier.

I also did not get a delay notice for t'chaka. These have been out for awhile, so separate shipments makes the most sense as to why some people got delays. I'm surprised both of these are taking so long to get to the states honestly.

Last edited:
I too haven't gotten a delay notice. Hopefully it's just due to fact they are only getting a small shipment in.

Back