1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in the process of taking pics of my headsculpt collection to list it in the for sale section here. I have loads of Marvel heads I will be listing.
I have almost a dozen of the official HT Steve Rogers heads. PM me if you want one.

067A3478-753D-42E3-BB14-CB14CCB2CCBF.jpg

Howard? Is that you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really considering cancelling this. I really only want it because of the black shield and I think it could be a cool variant for Bucky. Looking at some pictures though, his black suit seems to be some sort of "undersuit" and the proportions are not as great as I would like them to be.

I'm really considering cancelling this. I really only want it because of the black shield and I think it could be a cool variant for Bucky. Looking at some pictures though, his black suit seems to be some sort of "undersuit" and the proportions are not as great as I would like them to be.

I agree, I saw a picture with the CW Steve Rogers head on it and it just looks too big on the body because of the suits slimmer proportions.

Honestly if that’s all you’re looking for just either buy that part loose or get another shield and paint it.

Btw that would look awesome.

Black Ops Toys has the shields if you’re looking to just get either one.

I just cancelled.

Went to Black Ops and purchased the shield, harness, shield holding hands and wrist pegs just in case.

The concept Cap body also makes a great swap option for Stealth Cap to give him better proportions.
d3302a70ccc8255782231477c92479fe.jpg

Pre-swap, fat suit mod only.

278ab05d86349d0129cab4c6a344a5b7.jpg

Concept body next to Cap.

e945ee586835e1cf275f9cb8cbe783ed.jpg

Concept vs Stealth body.
b78cd2db5f66288e2cf6e219cd9648d4.jpg

Completed swap.
cba142cf029c37643833beb9de4e0a89.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad to finally see the body. It looks like the Deadpool body with bigger shoulders so it almost feels like two steps forward, one step back. On one hand the bigger shoulders and waist are good along with the higher chest, but the chest seems a little small and it’s missing the “dorito” taper that Evans has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad to finally see the body. It looks like the Deadpool body with bigger shoulders so it almost feels like two steps forward, one step back. On one hand the bigger shoulders and waist are good along with the higher chest, but the chest seems a little small and it’s missing the “dorito” taper that Evans has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately there's only so much you can do with this outfit since the ribbed design on the shoulders of this uniform are achieved by gluing the fabric to thick, rubber pads with that design on them. So the shoulders are already padded, and there's only so much room in the suit.

The chest isn't a big deal, because Evan's chest definition never really telegraphed through the uniform in any noticeable way. The most defining aspect for me was the broadness of his shoulders and arms. The midsection could be tapered a bit more, but if I have to choose between the V and the shoulders, I'll take the shoulders. And the concept art body seems great for that.

download (15).jpg
d40be2abc106d00871f1ad108e0d51c5.jpg

Attachments

• download (15).jpg
    download (15).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 243
  • d40be2abc106d00871f1ad108e0d51c5.jpg
    d40be2abc106d00871f1ad108e0d51c5.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 244
I’m in the process of taking pics of my headsculpt collection to list it in the for sale section here. I have loads of Marvel heads I will be listing.
I have almost a dozen of the official HT Steve Rogers heads. PM me if you want one.

067A3478-753D-42E3-BB14-CB14CCB2CCBF.jpg

All those head sculpts :thud:

The concept Cap body also makes a great swap option for Stealth Cap to give him better proportions.
d3302a70ccc8255782231477c92479fe.jpg

Pre-swap, fat suit mod only.

278ab05d86349d0129cab4c6a344a5b7.jpg

Concept body next to Cap.

e945ee586835e1cf275f9cb8cbe783ed.jpg

Concept vs Stealth body.
b78cd2db5f66288e2cf6e219cd9648d4.jpg

Completed swap.
cba142cf029c37643833beb9de4e0a89.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Interesting they went with a DP body with bigger shoulders, from reviews I initially/briefly got the impression they used a MoS Superman body until size comparisons.

I wonder if anybody will sell a parted out suit later on; I've got a spare General Zod body (about the same size as a TTM20) that I'd like to try it on.

I'm waiting for some rewards to post and I'm going to order this guy from Sideshow. I don't have a Cap yet (infinity war on preorder) and I think he will look good on the shelf with Black Widow and War Machine MK1.

Feels like forever since this guy has been released .[emoji17] I hoping to hear from SSC some time this week .

I'm waiting for some rewards to post and I'm going to order this guy from Sideshow. I don't have a Cap yet (infinity war on preorder) and I think he will look good on the shelf with Black Widow and War Machine MK1.

I'm getting a black widow just to pair with this figure. Just not sure which version yet. Thinking of winter soldier version with civil war head

Back