1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope it’s november as it’s the only month that I don’t have anything coming out so this would be a perfect month financially for me to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same no delay and last payment is October 22nd!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

A quick dirty shot from my unboxing last night. The proportions are really good. Hope it gets used for A4 Capt.

37516a09df58ed848c4d13a2d8502eb0.jpg

A quick dirty shot from my unboxing last night. The proportions are really good. Hope it gets used for A4 Capt.

Superb!
Still no delay on mine, so fingers crossed!
I think I need a Steve sculpt. My only other Cap is Avengers 1 version, which isn’t the best.

Bad thing I’ve been seeing with the Rogers sculpt is it makes his head look too big. Could just be me though.

It looks in proportion.
Sometimes people imagine post serum Steve to have a Schwarzenegger-sized physique, but he doesn't.
Most cellphone images of a HT figures are taken too close to the head, and so it seems to fill up more of the frame.
It's the reason people say "In hand this looks a lot better than pics". Your eyes see a slightly different image than your camera does in most cases.

Bad thing I’ve been seeing with the Rogers sculpt is it makes his head look too big. Could just be me though.

I think it's cause that particular photo makes it look like he has no neck. Someone else posted a Steve Rogers head sculpt on the body and it looked fine. I think it boils down to how the person photographed the figure.

For anyone with both this and the CW cap, is there an improvement on how narrow the face looks with the swappable faceplates? Or is that just a trick of the eye with the darker color? Some comparative pics would be interesting, no one has seemed to being that up yet.

Beautiful but maybe the hs should sit a little higher above the shoulders. Just my opinion.

So I JUST got my delay notice e-mails for this and T'Chaka, almost 2 weeks after everyone else and less than a week before they were scheduled to be shipped. WTF, Sideshow?? Grrr...:mad: Not the end of the world I know, but still rather annoying.

Back