1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great just wish it came with Chris's sculpt

Would help. I’ll just use one of the thirty others I’ve got from my other figures. Never know what to do with all the extra heads anyway.

Damn. I got a black poster signed by this artist, Ryan Meindering. Now his concept figure. This will be hard to pass. Wanted to wait for all sdcc reveals but dont want to miss this either. Decisionsssss

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Will any of the Winter Solider Heads or Falcon Heads fit on this body?

These swaps would create the PERFECT Bucky/Captain America!

10 years milestone. Had to order him.
Better retail now than double the price after he ships.

While I don’t have interest in this being satisfied with my Ultron version (aside from lacking a sealable mask sculpt I wish I had), it does look neat! And makes me curious and maybe excited for other “First 10 Year” figures maybe coming out. I’m a little surprised they didn’t throw that Neon Mk 4 in the same tag line. Maybe nothing more will come, or maybe this is a prelude to some cool concept art figures. Time will tell.

Wait, isn't your avatar a pic of Retro Sneaky?

Haha it is! And that's actually the first non-movie figure I wanted...but sadly, I never got him. Took a gamble and figured I might be able to find it on the bay for slightly less rather than buy from SS and pay their inflated shipping costs (I still have never purchased anything from them yet...).

I think I'm going to see how much custom Winter Soldier marked sculpt will look on this.

I am so jealous right now I'd give the Hulk a run for his money in GREEN-NESS:lol. Good for you. I sent out feelers re a custom a while back and - well, just wasn't feelin' it re the cost etc. at the time. I still look around for a 1/6 Gerber now and then. For a knife that was apparently second only to a K-bar - seems very popular - dozens of 1/6 knives but never the Gerber Mark II:( :slap

Now bring out IW Bucky *&%$#:impatient::impatient:
Ah don't be. I just couldn’t take it anymore. 😂 Fury assassination WS is such a gorgeous look and I was so butter HT never made that. ^^ I had to commission it. Him Standing there on that road, slowing getting into focus through Fury's damaged windshield is one of my fave scenes in the movie and it burned itself into my brain. Add the score and yeah ... I have to have that in my display.
The bf of a friend is still trying to print me a Gerber Mark II and he recently even brought me a prototype. :)

I really wanna get this new Cap ... but I'd rather get him from a German shop then from SS so I'll continue to wait and pray they'll offer him. :pray:

The Gerber really that hard to find in 1/6? I’ll see if I can find a 3d file and print it if it’s really that demanded

Wish it came with the obvious Rodgers head. Guess I am in the minority that likes the inclusion of the heater shield. No mention of it being metal in the description so doubt it is.

I usually display all my Caps with the Rogers head.
I have some spare heads just in case they tried this trick(selling a Cap with no Rogers head)

30F458BB-0AF7-4BAA-A200-E5A44F6B8D2C.jpg

The Gerber really that hard to find in 1/6? I’ll see if I can find a 3d file and print it if it’s really that demanded
Yes it's that hard to find. There was a custom 1/6 one once but apparently the guy who made it died. O_O So there's no way to get it now. I have a 3D file for the Gerber but my friend's bf has problems printing the fine details. He already ordered a finer nozzle but I dunno how that's going.

I usually display all my Caps with the Rogers head.
I have some spare heads just in case they tried this trick(selling a Cap with no Rogers head)

30F458BB-0AF7-4BAA-A200-E5A44F6B8D2C.jpg

Congrats on being prepared, that is a lot of sculpts:). I remember seeing some of the bashes you have done being pretty cool! Lots of cash in that photo.

As an aside this is one of the things that really irritate me about the Sideshow crackdown. People enjoy this hobby in many different ways but directly or indirectly Sideshow is making money on on the deal. In your case you are buying loose parts from someplace/someone who is probably using the extra money to buy another figure. But Sideshow probably sees a pic of all those heads and thinks "look at all the money we are losing on that guy buying loose parts and making his own stuff". Just dumb.

There is a custom Winter Soldier head without the eye makeup on eBay I'm going to get and hope it fits. I think it would look pretty rad on this body.

There is a custom Winter Soldier head without the eye makeup on eBay I'm going to get and hope it fits. I think it would look pretty rad on this body.

It may be a little too muscular, but i thought a nick fury head and hands would be neat too.

A lot of blame being thrown at Sideshow. I imagine the directive came from the licensors.

Fine you can blame Disney too. I'm sure if someone contacted Disney they would say they don't know anything about it. It's an old game, blame the other guy. But we have confirmation that Sideshow is the one who took action so they are to blame and deserve the backlash.

Back