Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually was pretty rare, though we don't now the edition size, I'm sure it was way below what Thriller and DX Bad were, I'm guessing around a 1000 only... all the M Icons before Thriller have low editions and are hard to find.
But it's definitely one of my favorite HT figures!

Hi, i have found a picture, of the hightly anticipated hot toys smooth criminal collectable figure wich i believe has been somehow leaked from hot toys central check out my youtube vid to see the pic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunSqr1wp7g
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Welcome to last month!!

I just saw this:

fk_017.jpg

MJ Smooth Criminal prototype in progress???

Indeed. I was just uploading it too.

Appears to be the Bad sculpt on prototype SC clothing.

jacko.png

Those were all new announcements though, right? Sucker Punch, Batman, Metal Gear, Pirates, Indiana Jones. You've gotta figure this is still on. The fact that a DX figure and con exclusive were MJ shows he has selling power.

Those were all new announcements though, right? Sucker Punch, Batman, Metal Gear, Pirates, Indiana Jones. You've gotta figure this is still on. The fact that a DX figure and con exclusive were MJ shows he has selling power.

Right. I just didn't know since there was never any official announcement about it. I was thinking maybe it's something they were going to put on the back-burner for awhile.

I imagine that they'll try to push out as many MJ figures as they can in the shortest amount of time possible.

I'm sure they do want to capitalize on his post-death interest as much as possible. But on the other hand, they have to space releases apart so people don't get burned out and can budget for them.

I'm sure they do want to capitalize on his post-death interest as much as possible. But on the other hand, they have to space releases apart so people don't get burned out and can budget for them.

True. They'll also be able to bank on the Sony deal. Since John McClain has to deliver Sony 7 albums in 10 years, Hot Toys won't have a problem making MJ relevant.

The reply I got from Hot Toys Re: The Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal Figure. :rock :D

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your support and interest in MJ series of Hot Toys.

The announcement of new figures will be coming soon.

Please keep visit our offical website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Best Regards,
BN/ Hot Toys Ltd

They didn't refute the possibility of it still coming. However, they couldn't divulge a lot without leaking too much info.

I think this is a positive sign he's coming.

Back