Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:

sc1zc7.jpg

3376840611_96f2a5f9c0.jpg

Smooth Criminal!!

This is beyond awesome news for me.

It should come with mic, bonus hand flipping a coin, tommy gun and the robot MJ head. Come one HT, reward the fans!

If they continue the line, I think they should re-release the first Billie Jean MJ, and then make classic Motown Billie Jean MJ, History-era MJ (in military style uinform) and then classic J5 little Michael. That would be a killer series of figures.

Smooth Criminal!!

This is beyond awesome news for me.

It should come with mic, bonus hand flipping a coin, tommy gun and the robot MJ head. Come one HT, reward the fans!

If they continue the line, I think they should re-release the first Billie Jean MJ, and then make classic Motown Billie Jean MJ, History-era MJ (in military style uinform) and then classic J5 little Michael. That would be a killer series of figures.

OH YEAH, Motown Mike! :hi5:

I can honestly say I have no interest in buying figures from any of those licenses. I want a good Spider-Man, but will wait for a 1 or 2 figure. Or just keep the Medicom Spider-Man 2 figure as it looks pretty good.

Surprised Platoon and Ghost Rider isn't in there, seeing as how they showed proto's already? Did they announce those licenses before, or will they come later?

Allthough i will take any jackson figure,i am now satisfied with my MJ Collection,Smooth Criminal and Thriller was basically the only 2 i strongly wanted for a long time...now that Smooth Criminal is announced,anything more from HT is just a huge bonus,ive gotten what i wanted.

Official "announcement" from Hot Toys!!

2010-2nd-half-new-license.jpg

Resident Evil ? Well, as much as I love Milla Jovovich, I hope it's a good movie. But I'll pick her up anyways :p . I'm not crazy about Spiderman 3 figures, might just pick Spidey or wait till the new relaunch spidey. And Smooth Criminal is a MUST as well as the expendables.

With all these new licenses Hot Toys has picked up how many of them do you think they'll actually produce? We haven't really heard anything from Avatar yet and they've had that license for a while now. I dont doubt they'll make MJ but Tron I don't think we'll see anything for a while now. I really do hope I'm wrong though.

Would prefer earlier MJ, but this was the next logical release. If it is a DX, this figure should have the alternate robot MJ from Moonwalker.

moonwalker1u_jpg.jpg

I always thought that looked more like Jermaine than Michael.

Tell me that it doesn't look more like him here:
CO%20Jermaine%20Jackson%20Us%20Promo%20C1.jpg

Back