My TERMINATOR 1984 (T1) T-800 HOT TOYS Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap man, 15 minutes? AND there is a part 2? You have very nice production values but I would suggest tightening up the editing, cut to the chase SS. 5 minutes in and we're still on the box. Just sayin'. Merry Christmas.

Great review man. When I get through watching your vids your pumped up energy get transferred to me and now I cant wait to get this figure. I think I want this more than I wanted the T2 T-800. Looking forward to part 2.

Incredible figure and incredible review.
Thank you SOLIDSNAKE!
He really does look like hes ready to come alive and tear some people apart lol.

I was trying my best to NOT get this but damn your review kicked my ass and now I have to have it! :)

Jay

:monkey2 I want this now. I don't want to have to wait till 2011. But quite likely even if I bought from an ebayer I still would be.

A friend of mine has told me that the shotgun has a full pump action featture.. but may be a little stuck :lecture

Georges Saint Pierre...a mixed martial artist in the UFC.
Hes Canadian.

You mean this guy right?
GSP.jpg

Yes, he is a very famous UFC fighter.. but I had not realized that they were referring to him..:lol

Thanks for the info and clarification bro! :)

Back