Hot Toys Luke vs SSC Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one are you excited for the most?

• Total voters
I would reply Boba.

But because it's Hot Toys we're talking about it makes me excited that we will see MORE Hot Toys Star Wars figures.

So I'd say Boba is a more interesting character to make a figure out of, but the mere POTENTIAL of Hot Toys Star Wars completely obliterates Sideshow's Fett for me.

Yeah, it's... overwhelming at the moment.

:thud:I can't wait for a decent Solo. Vader... I can't even go there. Remember though that Hot Toys is helping them develop the armor and Grievous/Droids. At this point it will be a large joint effort.

Fett I'm excited about because I JUST sold my Medicom RAH Fett last summer because I just new this announcement was headed our way.:yess:

Yeah, it's... overwhelming at the moment.

:thud:I can't wait for a decent Solo. Vader... I can't even go there. Remember though that Hot Toys is helping them develop the armor and Grievous/Droids. At this point it will be a large joint effort.

Fett I'm excited about because I JUST sold my Medicom RAH Fett last summer because I just new this announcement was headed our way.:yess:

Really? Where did you hear Hot Toys was helping Sideshow make Grievous/droids?

They aren't. It was a fantasy people had back when they were sure Sideshow couldn't do figures like that. Hot Toys had done the Aliens Power Loader and people assumed they were the only company capable.

bobafettMovie.JPG

Yeah, but not only does he not saying anything cool, he doesn't really do much of the sort either. I guess that armor really does it for a legion of people. But whatever, I'm hardly prepared to argue over SW stuff. :lol

I'm excited for luke's head sculpt but it's Fett overall

I never liked the medicoms due to the slight scale difference, and so im in for SSC Boba! :hi5:

i am a huge fan of Fett, but my vote is with Luke. i have never had the desire to own a figure of the character until i saw Hot Toys version. there are a lot of great Fett figures out there already, but nothing comes close to what HTs has done with Luke...

Yeah, but not only does he not saying anything cool, he doesn't really do much of the sort either. I guess that armor really does it for a legion of people. But whatever, I'm hardly prepared to argue over SW stuff. :lol

Wisely stated. I have to admit Maul replaced my fondness for Fett.

If Lucas wanted to make Boba Fett less of a bad-a$h, then he succeeded for me. How unfortunate, George. Your villains aren't really bad guys, they just had really rough childhoods.

Still, my favorite version of Luke is Jedi; so I'm chosing Fett as my priority over Luke for now, even if he is just an Australian with an attitude...
e.g. - "'E's no good to me dead, mate.":slap

Back