Hot Toys Luke vs SSC Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one are you excited for the most?

• Total voters
Shoulda kept Vader.

:goodpost:

Well I don't understand where all the fuzz is about. How many people wanted SS to make Boba? Now we have him comming and Hot Toys makes a figure we have got from SS 5 years ago (well the quality was not as good as HT but the quality has been improved since). :dunno

tumblr_llcnt9rQZQ1qevos5.gif

Luke. It's hot toys and their paint quality.
However if it was a perfect Jedi Luke ild need a oxygen mask!!

I voted for Boba, but it would be interesting to see where Grievous stacks up against these two.

:exactly::goodpost:

While Boba, Luke, and Iggy are garnering a lion's share of the attention (and deservedly so!), Grievous may be the Dark Horse that steals the show in execution! And as Greivous has never been done in 1/6 scale before (the Hasbro 'Gumby' version doesn't count) and SSC had previously stated that this guy would never be done, my anticipation for him is running HIGH!! If they keep the paint apps intact and include swap-out split arms, he'll get my vote for figure of the year (and considering the competition, that's saying something!):yess:

I just made it 85-84 in favour of Luke. I've gone for Luke not just he's the hero but because for me personaly this is the 1st human 1/6 SW figure that has blown me away. I'm actually thinking of selling of my SS SW figures now that HT are making them as well, they probably won't produce to many & that'll help me from not being tempted in to pretty much every SW figure SS produce but I'll wait & see if they produce a Vader 1st :)

Back