Hot Toys - Loki - Disney+ (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney5000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised there's no thread for Loki's Disney+ series already since he's wildly popular among these boards. And it's even more ironic that I'M the one creating this thread since I own 0 Loki HT figures...but with that said, here we are!

As someone who has gone from not caring about this character to being quite hyped for his series, thanks to the most recent trailer, I'm interested to see how many figures HT will be able to milk from this line.

I, for one, am most interested in the "Vote Loki" figure. Hope HT makes that one...would be my FIRST Loki ever (unless they manage to futz it up).

vote-loki-disney-plus-1248553-1280x0.jpeg

I think the reason there wasn?t a thread is, judging from the preview, there isn?t much to make figures of. The only character is Loki. He has the same outfit for most of the trailer, and he has the ?Vote Loki? look. WandaVision has Wanda and Vision as well as their multiple outfits. TFATWS has Falcon, Bucky, US Agent, Baron Zemo, Batroc, possibly Sam as Captain America. Also if they make anything from ?What if...?? there are plenty of characters. I know a lot of the ones I mentioned probably won?t get made, there are just many more possibilities in those shows.

Off topic, does anybody else get question marks placed all over their messages? Anybody know why it happens?

This is pretty much the only other HT figure I'll now buy (well, until the inevitable Thor 4 movie figure) as I (semi) retired with the completion of the Thanos saga..

Back