1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m very excited. Been looking forward to this for awhile. Favorite MCU show, and top favorite MCU & comic character

Looking forward to Classic as well

Got it yesterday, such a good sculpt

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2806.jpeg
    IMG_2806.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    781.1 KB · Views: 0
Got it yesterday, such a good sculpt
Wow thanks for posting the pics, hadn't looked at the forums a lot in a bit.....

Got a notice for my final payment on 7/24, so hopefully I will get him before any UPS strikes and like that.

Really looking forward to him, it will be nice to have a Loki from the show, and in different clothes with this great sculpt. I like having a Loki with magic effects, and - Ms. Minutes.

Got mine yesterday. for me, so far, he is figure of the year. Amazing shelf presence and super fun to pose. I was especially looking forward to posing him with his variant jacket, but it was really hard to get a good look. The jacket collar conflicts with the end of his hair. Great accessories. Love all of them.

I got Sylvie at the same time and found her underwhelming. I thought she would be be the better of the two, but it is hard to get a pose out of her with any nuance

Got mine yesterday. for me, so far, he is figure of the year. Amazing shelf presence and super fun to pose. I was especially looking forward to posing him with his variant jacket, but it was really hard to get a good look. The jacket collar conflicts with the end of his hair. Great accessories. Love all of them.

I got Sylvie at the same time and found her underwhelming. I thought she would be be the better of the two, but it is hard to get a pose out of her with any nuance
From what I've seen he looks great - may be a quiet costume but great attention to detail like the hourglass on the tie. I ordered Iron Studios alligator Loki to go with - off scale or not, alligator Loki cracks me up. It's the one piece I wish I had to go with.

Anyway I had a coupon that was gonna expire. Looking forward to this one!

too many variants of the same character... pun intended..
:lol :lol :lol

Yep, unless you are financially comfortable. Or just a huge Loki fan. Mine is preparing to ship.
EDIT:
And he is here - along with IS' Alligator Loki, a piece that cracks me up:love. A few out of the box cell pics - really out of the box, I don't have time to work with him at the moment. Still have the neck wrap on.

Excellent release, kind of fitting since the Loki S2 trailer dropped today. It's an amazing fig deserves all the good things said. :blissy :love

Loki_close.jpg

Loki_full.jpg

Last edited:
And open waitlist at Sideshow, looks like President and Classic Loki open waitlist too.
Maybe the S2 trailer set off a rush or HT just isn't making as many.

This was not on my radar, but my waitlist finally converted and with season 2 coming to a close, I do not regret picking this one up! This is really a great figure even with minimal accessories on him here. Definitely need that Mobius to go with him and I am tempted by his variants and Sylvie! Awesome figure!

IMG_1597 copy.png
IMG_1598 copy.png
IMG_1599 copy.png
IMG_1600 copy.png

I always preferred Loki from the first Thor movie, both for the outfit and the character arc; but rewatching the first season (and most of season 2 thus far) has me low-key (pun intended) excited to pick up a TVA version (plus Sylvie). I'll wait until I finish season 2 to decide, but I can see myself getting this instead of the more classic Avengers version, which I never would have imagined.

I always preferred Loki from the first Thor movie, both for the outfit and the character arc; but rewatching the first season (and most of season 2 thus far) has me low-key (pun intended) excited to pick up a TVA version (plus Sylvie). I'll wait until I finish season 2 to decide, but I can see myself getting this instead of the more classic Avengers version, which I never would have imagined.
The head sculpt on TVA Loki is top notch, and I have seen a lot of peeps swapping out this head on the avengers version. Imagine if they made an Artisan Loki so you could simulate the "hair/head throwback" from when he shifts through time or gets in a fight! haha

Back