1/6 Hot Toys - TMS061 - Loki - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt on TVA Loki is top notch, and I have seen a lot of peeps swapping out this head on the avengers version. Imagine if they made an Artisan Loki so you could simulate the "hair/head throwback" from when he shifts through time or gets in a fight! haha
If I do get the Avengers version, I'll definitely be picking up the TVA head sculpt. I've seen some pictures of the head swap, and despite the hair being too long, it really looks fantastic.

Don't get my hopes up for a rooted hair release, but totally true about the "hair throwback" pose! Rewatching the episodes in short order has highlighted how often he does that. :lol

Waitlist went "Full" most likely due to the epic finale last night!
I'm happy with my Loki "suite" (Ragnarok, re-release classic, TVA). IMO this was an excellent release for the collection:love. I liked the series; great tailoring, sculpt, fully loaded and I always liked Loki wielding some magic, and this release has that.

I just had President Loki convert after I got my TVA version. I want to go full Loki right now and get Sylvie, classic and the re-release. Cannot get enough of Loki--need that finale version.

Best MCU show by a long shot in my opinion. I really like the TVA look but can’t decide if I’d prefer it or a potential finale look version.

I didn't care for S2 nearly as much as the first (felt like the writers were spinning their wheels and dragging things out too much), but it did end on a really strong note at least.

And I totally want that new peacoat he was wearing for my figure.

Tom-Hiddleston-TV-Series-Loki-Season-2-Coat.jpg

The look above would be ideal with a new sculpt and moving eyes.

I would want the God look but not just that, the horns would block half his head.

I think season two may have taken a bit to get going but it finishes strong in the last two episodes. I also like the episode where Loki and Mobius go to Chicago in the 1800s.

Quality wise it reminds me of Andor in the middle of Mando and the ST. Surrounded by junk, made by quality writers, acting and production values.
Funny I thought the same thing. Loki is the MCU's/D+ Andor - written by intelligent, well educated people who can throw in a poetic T.S. Eliot quote, and know the comics, and really knew Loki's film arc; great aesthetics, great cast. Some heavy themes, at the same time often funny. Great performances.

Who knew. It's like there's Loki and "this-other-stuff-I-will-probably-never-rewatch".

And I totally want that new peacoat he was wearing for my figure.

Yeah, there used to be a pretty common 1/6 peacoat set from folks like Cotswald and the 'bay, the one I remember was navy blue, but something I'd like to check on. Re-dying is always a possibility.

That finale was a strong piece of writing. I'd take that final Loki look for sure. Although once in hand....I'd change the shoes 👞
Yeah. For me they ended up like rock climber's shoes, maybe that was the point, but they look for me too much like bedroom slippers. I'd probably source some boots to slap on him.

I like how strong season 1 and 2 are as a complete piece.

That's one of the things I've missed with many film and media projects these days, a self contained story. Obviously there's much this can influence going forward, but this didn't feel like it was checking all the boxes to set up another thing.

I also feel pretty strongly they've preemptively decided to nix Majors seeing how they concluded this. They can let that fall to the wayside now.

That finale was a strong piece of writing. I'd take that final Loki look for sure. Although once in hand....I'd change the shoes 👞

I think the shoes were VERY important to the narrative. Nothing about Loki's appearance was glorified; he adopted his role of a god in a humble fashion. His attire is neither royal nor adorned in embellishments. If anything, it's layman. In that moment, he is someone who is acting in the service of others, not over them or above them; he has discarded his pursuit to rule. Shoes, or the lack thereof, are often imagery to show status. By wearing simple loafers, we are visually told he has shed a perception of Glorious Purpose in favor of just Purpose. They focused too long on them for it not to be meant as a allusion to his development.

It was such a good visual narrative. I actually thought while watching him walk up the stairs how the imagery looked very mythological in nature. It watched like a story which you could imagine ancient civilizations retelling in spoken word...and then it ended with Yggdrasil, which all but confirms that was the intent of the cinematography.

So in my mind, the shoes are essential to capturing why this Loki is on display in a collection, especially if it's a bookend piece to a series of Lokis leading up to this God of Stories interpretation.

Last edited:
I think the shoes were VERY important to the narrative. Nothing about Loki's appearance was glorified; he adopted his role of a god in a humble fashion. His attire is neither royal nor adorned in embellishments. If anything, it's layman. In that moment, he is someone who is acting in the service of others, not over them or above them; he has discarded his pursuit to rule. Shoes, or the lack thereof, are often imagery to show status. By wearing simple loafers, we are visually told he has shed a perception of Glorious Purpose in favor of just Purpose. They focused too long on them for it not to be meant as a allusion to his development.

It was such a good visual narrative. I actually thought while watching him walk up the stairs how the imagery looked very mythological in nature. It watched like a story which you could imagine ancient civilizations retelling in spoken word...and then it ended with Yggdrasil, which all but confirms that was the intent of the cinematography.

So in my mind, the shoes are essential to capturing why this Loki is on display in a collection, especially if it's a bookend piece to a series of Lokis leading up to this God of Stories interpretation.
Ordinarily I would disagree with you, however the camera shot did show them and linger for a beat so maybe there's some significance.

Quality wise it reminds me of Andor in the middle of Mando and the ST. Surrounded by junk, made by quality writers, acting and production values.

Funny I thought the same thing. Loki is the MCU's/D+ Andor - written by intelligent, well educated people who can throw in a poetic T.S. Eliot quote, and know the comics, and really knew Loki's film arc; great aesthetics, great cast. Some heavy themes, at the same time often funny. Great performances.

Who knew. It's like there's Loki and "this-other-stuff-I-will-probably-never-rewatch".

Yeah, there used to be a pretty common 1/6 peacoat set from folks like Cotswald and the 'bay, the one I remember was navy blue, but something I'd like to check on. Re-dying is always a possibility.
Eh that's kind of stretch to compare Loki to Andor. While I liked this season of Loki, I lost interest for Andor after the first few episodes. I did like the episode with the big TIE fighter chase. With Loki, you need to watch it as the show will affect what comes next and we have yet to see what happens. Andor is almost like a stand alone, if you don't watch it, you're not missing much. Especially since we know what happens after the events of Andor. I'd still take The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and Ahsoka over Andor. You have to admit the first 2 seasons of Mando were good.

Eh that's kind of stretch to compare Loki to Andor. While I liked this season of Loki, I lost interest for Andor after the first few episodes. I did like the episode with the big TIE fighter chase. With Loki, you need to watch it as the show will affect what comes next and we have yet to see what happens. Andor is almost like a stand alone, if you don't watch it, you're not missing much. Especially since we know what happens after the events of Andor. I'd still take The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and Ahsoka over Andor. You have to admit the first 2 seasons of Mando were good.
I can't tell if this is genuinely your opinion or trolling. I'm not going to argue with someone ranking TBOBF over Andor.

Back