Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope for Greedo.... hope for Tusken Raider....

This for me is the big takeaway. HT dipping their feet into aliens. This looks way better than the SSC version but I'm nowhere near the "just buy it" attitude I was back then. Fingers crossed for Greedo for sure and hopefully a couple of other Cantina aliens.

Wasn’t there also mention of Battle Droids? I hope we still see more reveals.

I don’t think preview night officially starts for another hour. Maybe they didn’t have everything out or weren’t letting pics be taken of everything yet.

There could be more. I remember last time they added a few figures the second day.

Yeah, last year I think Sideshow walked the Lando Skiff out a day into SDCC to join the Jabba on display.

Where's the damn Battle Droids?

F2B39581-0E7C-4C80-940C-FF5C94AA6D98.jpeg
03F0A9B5-CBE8-4C99-96E8-AF491EFD41DE.jpeg

The Sideshow one is actually pretty good except for the head being so heavy it tips the loose body right over. I wonder if the HT one will be any lighter.

Or will Kit Fisto join Baze Malbus in the twilight zone of lost figures, never to be seen after con appearances again...

I have the SSC version. It stands fine, never had an issue with it, but it is pretty inaccurate. I can see just in these pics the HT is much closer to the films.

Back