Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Will end up replacing the SS version. Surprised to see HT jumping more into aliens. Hope that means more characters like Bib Fortuna, Savage Opress, Oola, Aayla Secura, Shaak-Ti, etc.

Jango Fett has not even up for PO yet so Im not sure about the possibility of this one being released. But if it did, i would take it, along with a par of Jawas.

I'd get this in anticipation that they plan to make more Jedi Masters.

That's pretty big anticipation....

But to be fair if this does go up for pre-order and no one buys it then it could be shakey for the others. So better to support it I guess ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would never get anything from HT where you need a whole group to make it whole. No Bounty Hunters, no Knights of Ren, no Jedi hit squad.

You will get stuck with at least one never being made.

In this case, you'll likely never see Mace.

Used to have the Sideshow version of this guy, Plo Koon, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Be cool to see updated versions of them, but they're even less likely than Mace.

I think these ALL have a good likelihood of happening for two reasons:

1) They're fairly easy reuses of exisiting patterns and molds; most only will require a new head, saber hilt, and MAYBE hands depending on the species.
2) They pair with clone squads. For the army builders out there that's a Jedi flanked by a commander and grunt. Easy cross marketing.

I thought the Jedi with the downward horns had a real cool menacing look with the promo shots in TPM but he went down like a chump

I thought the Jedi with the downward horns had a real cool menacing look with the promo shots in TPM but he went down like a chump
Its a terribly shot sequence. I know they are trying to build up how powerful palpatine is, but the spinning in air looked silly, then the pauses between the stabs, then the obvious stunt double mixed with mcdiarmid who in one part of the fight looks like has not rehearsed this at all nor prepared at all physically, its underwhelming. And that flip in the center of the room, laughable man ha ha! (jesus reference)When its only windu and palpatine by the window, it gets a lot better.

I agree that the fighting scene was really poor. Mace should've gone alone without those silly deaths. Or Palpatine shoud've surprised everyone with a storm of lightning. Also the Emperor in ROTJ seemed not very fond in lightsabers...the jedi weapon. :dunno

Out of those four they picked Fisto over Windu? I am still baffled by this choice. Perhaps Howard loves this tentacle head?

I think they are using this to test the market feedback for the other council members. Mace is a sure thing in terms of release I think. HT have already done R&D on Samual L Jackson head sculpt and they don't really need to tease it for it to sell well.

Back