Hot Toys Kit Fisto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Palpatine use some kind of dark force scream to stun all the Jedi Masters? I read that somewhere as reason he was able to kill them quickly, but idk if that was somebody's pure fantasy or a fact.

I think the novelization of the movie had something like that or that he moved so quickly they barely had time to react. It didn't translate like that on the screen though.

67195217_10156452658327816_1505910646028369920_n.jpg
Looks good... still dunno if I need a weak Jedi like this in my display

Huh...I may actually be satisfied with my modified SS version. Possibly pick up a few bits for the custom and call it good.

A55A8F77-0637-4D01-9C5A-012AF0C52B83.jpeg

Geez, why all the PT and Kit hate?

Sculpt looks really good. Will definitely be picking this up. Would be cool to have the AOTC smiling sculpt included as well as an exclusive.

Those fix ups of Plo and Kit look great Coco!

Looks great just a lame character

ROTS didn’t do him justice unfortunately. He was definitely more developed in the comics and Clone Wars series. Hinted he had a romantic relationship with Aayla Secura. Got the best of Grievous. Could “water bend” of sorts with the force.

ROTS didn’t do him justice unfortunately. He was definitely more developed in the comics and Clone Wars series. Hinted he had a romantic relationship with Aayla Secura. Got the best of Grievous. Could “water bend” of sorts with the force.

EU sources state that's actually where he got the nickname fisto.

Back