Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't stray too far. This TA headsculpt with rooted hair works pretty well as it is. I'd be down with an alternate head though. Not sure what expression they'd use though. A smiling one would be odd and not quite fitting.

Something about the way they have her hair sitting looks silly to me.

Its just a prototype. They pretty much just used the same BvS hair piece and the scale is too big for the new head/face.
Pretty sure they will adjust it in the end.

The TA sculpt has the sculpted hair in a mound, giving the hs an egg shape. That is what's causing her wig to look wierd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could explain the differences between this JL movie version, the BVS version and WW solo movie versions? The WW one obviously comes with a cloak, and the other sword and shield from the training version, but does it have a new head-sculpt as well? and is the difference between the current BVS sculpt (And not the earlier prototype) and this prototype JL sculpt that stark??

I am definitely on the poorer end of the collector scale so i will only be buying 1 Hot Toys DCEU Wonder Woman and will almost certainly never buy another version again (however i don't mind picking up individual accessories from Ebay) and i currently have the BVS version on pre-order, do you think i should cancel?? which version looks the most promising/would you recommend?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, the hair in this does look odd, like it's too poofed up on the top of her head. Like others said though, they seemed to just have quickly added some rooted hair to the TA sculpt.

I wouldn't make any judgements on this figure though or draw any conclusions. It looks to me like they simply cobbled together a figure in a haste so that way they had WW represented in their JL display. Probably the furthest thing from what the actual figure will end up looking like.

For those think that her colors look even more dullish and muted..I think it's on par because the film armor is really muted

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could explain the differences between this JL movie version, the BVS version and WW solo movie versions? The WW one obviously comes with a cloak, and the other sword and shield from the training version, but does it have a new head-sculpt as well? and is the difference between the current BVS sculpt (And not the earlier prototype) and this prototype JL sculpt that stark??

I am definitely on the poorer end of the collector scale so i will only be buying 1 Hot Toys DCEU Wonder Woman and will almost certainly never buy another version again (however i don't mind picking up individual accessories from Ebay) and i currently have the BVS version on pre-order, do you think i should cancel?? which version looks the most promising/would you recommend?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

we dont know how the actual final solo WW and JL WW figure will look like.
the JL one is just a prototype where they put some pieces together. the JL flash head doesnt even have a paint job right now
and the JL superman head seems to be the BvS one. so the figures that you can see in the HT shelfs are not the final product.

it seems like the solo WW figure is the same thing as the BvS one - just with a cloak and the original weapon and shield.
but its the same problem: we dont know if it is the final product or not.

Wonder Woman BvS vs JL Version
00e8be60194a51118e5736207fc54540.jpg

so the BvS pic is the prototype, how does the BvS finished product look compared to the JL prototype?

Is the JL prototype a new sculpt? Is the body different?

I'm leaning on getting the WW solo movie version (I wonder if it will me more like BvS or JL?), but if the JL version looks better I will get that one.

Not knowing what the final products will look like is concerning me too. I wonder which version will go up for PO first, WW or JL? I want the one with the best headsculpt if they're any different from each other. Otherwise I do like the shield and sword from WW.

They really take us for pigeons.

They released a Dawn Of Justice version to the limit of the scandalous for the headsculpt, and there, a few time later :

"Oh, look, finally we managed to make the head of Gal Gadot... Ah, Buy our new figure for just 280 € ! For the Dawn Of Justice version ? Naaaaaaah, but you can see Gal Gadot with a certain light and angle ! :) "

****, can't they just make the same head for the Dawn Of Justice version ? There it's simply the HS of the training version with hair.

Damn, I ****ing really disappointed.

They really take us for pigeons.

They released a Dawn Of Justice version to the limit of the scandalous for the headsculpt, and there, a few time later :

"Oh, look, finally we managed to make the head of Gal Gadot... Ah, Buy our new figure for just 280 € ! For the Dawn Of Justice version ? Naaaaaaah, but you can see Gal Gadot with a certain light and angle ! :) "

****, can't they just make the same head for the Dawn Of Justice version ? There it's simply the HS of the training version with hair.

Damn, I ****ing really disappointed.

The parted out sales are going to be ridiculous for WW no matter what version anybody gets

so the BvS pic is the prototype, how does the BvS finished product look compared to the JL prototype?

Is the JL prototype a new sculpt? Is the body different?

I'm leaning on getting the WW solo movie version (I wonder if it will me more like BvS or JL?), but if the JL version looks better I will get that one.

JL version is just the training sculpt with rooted hair.

JL > BvS. Get the JL.

JL version is just the training sculpt with rooted hair.

JL > BvS. Get the JL.

Do we know this for sure? The JL sculpt on display there could just be a placeholder. Wouldn't have taken them long to just put the rooted hair on the training sculpt.

Back