Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably double-dip on JL WW (already committed to BvS version) depending on the new headsculpt.

Man, this hobby is not cheap. :gah:

Its probably has to do with the how complicated the character is with Storm Troopers and their various version they must have a common base which they can manipulate and with minimal cost. I think they shy away from making complicated characters so they decided to make all the Guardians of the Galaxy and only made 2 members of the suicide squad albeit the two most popular but still. Are they planning on making every character in Infinity War ?

The Iron Man figures have a lot of unique, complex parts and engineering so I don't think that's it.

Star Wars fans have a reputation for being rabid completists, so there's always that. HT might have got burned on ASM2 Electro, but that was a bad film with a forgettable villain.

I just think they're spread thin and bank on the main heroes.

I'll probably double-dip on JL WW (already committed to BvS version) depending on the new headsculpt.

Man, this hobby is not cheap. :gah:

Me too. I originally decided to just go with Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman. I'll probably get the JL Wonder Woman too, since I'll probably do something stupid when I receive the BvS Wonder Woman.

The Iron Man figures have a lot of unique, complex parts and engineering so I don't think that's it.

Star Wars fans have a reputation for being rabid completists, so there's always that. HT might have got burned on ASM2 Electro, but that was a bad film with a forgettable villain.

I just think they're spread thin and bank on the main heroes.
Yes although Iron man does have complex parts I recall they wanted to turn that line in to something like gundam, mass produce as much plastic as they can. The other figures are probably more labor intensive so they are less likely to do that. I am hoping for more variety from them if we truly want to make a collection I need the villain not the tenth version of a side character

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm Actually interested in seeing cyborg, it'll be a bit of a challenge to make so let see if hot toys are capable of doing something challenging for a change.
HT is actually really good at stuff like that. Look at the Iron Men, Ultron, and recent Endoskeleton (putting the design aside).

Oh I'm sure we'll get a quick cameo by GL in the movie at some point, along with a few other characters who will be getting their own movies shortly.

The original rumors are that you'd see the Green Lantern Corps represented but not specifically Jordan or Stewart or any other Earth GLs. The final storyline of the solo film isn't even done let alone casting.

I wanted to pick up the current one but the skin looks too shiny. Hopefully this one looks better.
They addressed the shiny skin on her. The new batch looks more realistic. There are pictures in the WW thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The original rumors are that you'd see the Green Lantern Corps represented but not specifically Jordan or Stewart or any other Earth GLs. The final storyline of the solo film isn't even done let alone casting.
I want to see the large, sentient crystal ball Green Lantern. And G'Nort, of course. G'Nort should deal the death blow to Darkseid.

So two batman figures. So for this line they will have 3 figures that are basically re release. I so wish green lantern was in this movie would round out the JL hoepfully he makes an appearance in the next movie

I just noticed that in the teaser there are 2 batman figures. Nothing against this line, but I think I'll pass. I have Bvs WW on order and her costume doesn't look wildly different.

Aha

What do you guys think new WW

Looks about the same as the BvS one. Can't see any difference in headsculpt, but they might have put the old sculpt on her for display purposes. Body and outfit looks pretty much the same as well. Only the base looks new.

Too bad there aren't any sculpts on Flash and Aquaman. I'm especially excited to see the latter.

Is it me or does Superman look really bright blue?

Looks about the same as the BvS one. Can't see any difference in headsculpt, but they might have put the old sculpt on her for display purposes. Body and outfit looks pretty much the same as well. Only the base looks new.

Too bad there aren't any sculpts on Flash and Aquaman. I'm especially excited to see the latter.

Is it me or does Superman look really bright blue?

New Supes..love the classic comic style now

I prefer the cleaner, more vibrant BvS Wonder Woman figure but I'm glad they made this one look different.

I prefer the cleaner, more vibrant BvS Wonder Woman figure but I'm glad they made this one look different.

Ah so you think this is different.

Let's face it only back in WW 1 is the armor cleaner and vibrant.

This takes place after BVS , so I'd say they are spot on with the muted colors

I think Gal Gadot's HS looks slightly different. Same body but less shine?

It's really hard to tell in that picture. Looking forward to seeing more from SDCC.

She looks the same....new stand...and if they are only making 6 figures....there are 7 there....maybe it is the same figure just as a stand in in their display. HT makes props from shows only...they made her stand.

Back