Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the likeness does seem to be an improvement, but I'll be happy enough with the BvS version until then. And of course there's always the chance Sdabb's custom sculpt will look even better.

i guess they're skipping a solo movie version. surprised considering HT loves rehashing...

I feel cheated.

I know how you feel. I'm very conflicted. I still have about a month to back out of my bvs WW but the wait on this one....is gonna be long. And honestly, based on this, this one is only SLIGHTLY better, not a giant jump. There's no way to know really right now and I'm sure she won't be one of the first two announced as Hot Toys are still racking up sales on the last version. What to do? I don't need two Wonder Women when there are so many cool figures coming out to choose from.

I actually like the BvS version better.
So no regrets on this one.

I think they are difficult to tell apart so I'll stick with BvS version as well. For those of you holding out for this, you should have it any day now....like 730 days. :)

Maybe it'll be a Toy Far Exclusive or something like that in the future.

And just like that, Sideshow just showed the Wonder Woman solo movie figure with the fur coat :lol:lol:lol

1125x682_previewbanner_903125_HTWWmovie.jpg

Back