Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah so you think this is different.

Let's face it only back in WW 1 is the armor cleaner and vibrant.

This takes place after BVS , so I'd say they are spot on with the muted colors

From that pic it looks different but will wait for close up pics. Who knows. :dunno

TheBatman said:
How can you even tell from a crappy picture? You're hilarious.

There's really no need for that tone. I simply thought the colours looked more muted and given how Superman's blue look's so vibrant in the same pic you'd expect Wonder Woman armour to look equally bright.

If it's just the BvS figure fair enough. Won't have to wait long to find out either way hopefully.

After seeing the pic of them at SDCC all I think of is this money-animated-gif-13.gif

The sculpt actually does look slightly different. Could be the pic but there is something about it.

What do you think new WW

Does it look like.. Her skirt is shorter..? Or is it just the angle? Look at the distance between the cut showing her skin and the belt. Or maybe the belt is just sitting lower.

To compare, here's a pic guyver took:

image.jpeg

It looks like a new skirt, I think. Her leather strap seems reversed too.

Here's a more revealing pic.

image.jpeg

It seems like the face may be different too

Bracers seem more weathered. Tiara is more gold? The outline of the skirt looks more silver? Maybe it's all the lighting lol

Yeah looking at the huge closeup on Collider, it definitely looks like they've tweaked the sculpt a bit. The eyes seem different and the eyebrows are clearly angled for a more serious expression.

Sadly the lips still don't seem as full and thick as they should be.

They took the training sculpt and rooted it. Win-win! So glad I didn't get the BvS version.

Haha, I'm getting both so I don't mind having two different headsculpts. Although once we get a better quality picture I may decide differently based on the costume differences.

That likely won't be the sculpt they use though will it? It's clearly from the WW training armour with rooted hair. Likely a placeholder while they work on a specific JL sculpt.

Back