Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how sure are we that the pro-type shown of the JL WW is using the training version head sculpt with added 'real' hair and tiara?

Not so many pics for this figure ?? BvS WW seems to be getting all the attention although seems most agree this is the better version.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not so many pics for this figure ?? BvS WW seems to be getting all the attention although seems most agree this is the better version.....

I am not sure if this pic has already been posted or not, but just saw it on actionfiguredaily's website...
justice-league-movie-wonder-woman-hot-toys-figure-1.jpg

This is, indeed, the better version. Even the solo WW figure is the same as BvS but with an added coat..easy pass

It may likely very well be, but it is just a prototype (and maybe not even that), and the sculpt may just be a quick rework of the training sculpt meant as a temporary stand in for the a display at the convention. So who knows what we will actually get for a JL Wonder Woman in the end.

The BvS still looks pretty good, though I'm still waiting for more pics when it hits the states. For me this all might depend on which comes out to order first and will be released first after BvS. If the solo movie is going to be release before JL WW I may get that one because I am a fan of THAT film and not really a fan of the other films (we will have to see about JL), then if the JL head sculpt is better later on I might just upgrade the head when that comes out. If they both come up for pre-order around the same time, I might chose the one I like best and if it's the JL one try to pick up the solo movie accessories aftermarket. Either way, I at least want to see the official pro-type photos they show when it comes up for pre-order and have a better idea about release dates before I make any final decisions.

It may likely very well be, but it is just a prototype (and maybe not even that), and the sculpt may just be a quick rework of the training sculpt meant as a temporary stand in for the a display at the convention. So who knows what we will actually get for a JL Wonder Woman in the end.

The BvS still looks pretty good, though I'm still waiting for more pics when it hits the states. For me this all might depend on which comes out to order first and will be released first after BvS. If the solo movie is going to be release before JL WW I may get that one because I am a fan of THAT film and not really a fan of the other films (we will have to see about JL), then if the JL head sculpt is better later on I might just upgrade the head when that comes out. If they both come up for pre-order around the same time, I might chose the one I like best and if it's the JL one try to pick up the solo movie accessories aftermarket. Either way, I at least want to see the official pro-type photos they show when it comes up for pre-order and have a better idea about release dates before I make any final decisions.

My sentiments as well.

I'm not investing too much stock in this figure based on the SDCC pictures. I get the impression that they mostly just cobbled together a figure simply to have something to display in their JL display.

Thought the same since I saw pics of the figure last week, the sculpt is just a placeholder. The final sculpt may look very similar but who knows it might even have sculpted hair this time.

Has HT done a rooted hair prototype then completely change the production to sculpted?

They did it the other way round on Yoda but he has very little hair so not sure that counts.

This might just be a placeholder and not the prototype. Superman has the BvS head as a placeholder, the prototype sculpt will be seen in the promotional pics when he goes up for pre-order.

Maybe they will use this exact sculpt for the JL WW but it does look suspiciously like the training armour sculpt with the BvS rooted hair stuck on top. We'll find out shortly when she goes up for pre-order.

Thought the same since I saw pics of the figure last week, the sculpt is just a placeholder. The final sculpt may look very similar but who knows it might even have sculpted hair this time.

lol, well I don't think them changing to sculpted hair (despite the Yoda inverse example) is very likely at all, but yea, I completely agree what we get for a JL sculpt at this point is completely unpredictable. They could re-use or re-work something or give us something all together new. I'd love to see something new, not because I hate the BvS one, but because I like options, but it's all wait and wee right now.

Back