Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A shame if true- Cavill was a dedicated Supes fan and played him superbly. If true Affleck will most likely be out as well and except for WW and maybe Aquaman(if his film does well) will be the only left-overs from the Snyder era. A chapter closes for DCEU. I'm not happy bit as they say"it is what it is"

He just posted an Instagram video of him with a krypton shirt and raising a Superman figure. Titled “ so today was exciting #superman.

I don’t know what’s going on anymore.

I dont know, Henry was kinda cryptic.
He looked somber, lifted the superman figure, and slowly lowered it out of the picture.

He kinda, to me looks like he's saying...Superman is out of the picture.

I dont know, Henry was kinda cryptic.
He looked somber, lifted the superman figure, and slowly lowered it out of the picture.

He kinda, to me looks like he's saying...Superman is out of the picture.

sort of but it can be looked at as he will return just when others have written him off....darn the tease nature if it:gah:

I hope he comes back. Really love him as Superman.
But when I did hear him signing on to play Geralt in the Witcher, first thing I did thought of was, I wonder if this can be a conflict with him being Superman.
That's a lot of time and dedication to be in a series.

But when I did hear him signing on to play Geralt in the Witcher, first thing I did thought of was, I wonder if this can be a conflict with him being Superman.

I doubt that is an issue- I don't see any Superman centered film coming from WB in the near future. He might film a cameo or two in the next couple years but nothing is that close to production on a Supes feature that we have heard

"A person familiar with Warner Bros.' plans for its DC Comics films said Wednesday there are no current prospects for another "Superman" film starring Henry Cavill.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because they weren't authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Warner Bros. issued a statement Wednesday saying it hasn't decided on Cavill's return.

"While no decisions have been made regarding any upcoming Superman films, we've always had great respect for and a great relationship with Henry Cavill, and that remains unchanged," the studio said in a statement. It was released after a Hollywood Reporter article said Cavill's tenure as the Man of Steel appeared to be ending."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/studio-no-decision-henry-cavills-future-superman-171451195.html

Sounds to me like its done.
Same response, whenever celebrities split up.

Well we really have a lot of respect for each other, and we'll see what the future brings.
Usually means its done though. Just leaving a little room there, just in case.

I fear we won't see a new Superman movie for a long time now. His movies were not well received and instead of putting the blame at the writing and direction of those movies WB seem to have drawn the conclusion there is a lack of interest in the character. WW's success has probably led them to believe Supergirl will prove more of a draw with audiences.

True. Perhaps he wanted a definitive answer on where they planned to take the character (don’t blame him if so), and they couldn’t give one. Who knows.

Maybe, Cavill & his agent gave WB an ultimatum... make the the next film or I won't agree to any walk on Superman cameos? And WB has played a bluff?

Dont think so. That's stupid on Cavill and team for that to happen.
In other words, that would be them demanding WB to drop $150-200 Million to make the movie, plus another 100 million (average cost to promote these movies), or He'll walk.

When JL only made 650 million, I dont think Cavill and his team have the right to demand to make another movie right now.
WB has some serious issues to try to figure out what they need to do.
When what is supposed to be your bread and butter movie flopped badly, I think it may probably be awhile before we see another Superman movie.

Hence, why I think Henry signed up to do the Witcher series. Something that will take a lot of his time at the moment.

He put Superman inside a Black Panther box hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Soooo, any chance the real issue is this Geralt character has facial hair? We know how problematic that can be for DC. :rotfl

He put Superman inside a Black Panther box hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thats not a black panther box thats the Justice League box you can clearly tell if you pause it the logos on the top

Oh yeah you're right. That black panther lookalike sticker threw me off. Lol

Back