Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like they smudged a little charcoal powder or eye shadow on his chest to simulate the chest hair :)

TB2DaYMi9MmBKNjSZTEXXasKpXa_660487950-2__50918.1532338899.490.588.jpg

Might be the best license dodging name for a 1/6 product I've read. Sounds like a southernism:

"Well I'll be, those are a slick as pants on a man reborn."

Might be the best license dodging name for a 1/6 product I've read. Sounds like a southernism:

"Well I'll be, those are a slick as pants on a man reborn."

Haha, awesome ! The accent just comes naturally !

Pretty pricey for a pair of 1/6 pants though, newborn or not.

HT needs to get these JL figures out- with SO MUCH IW and SW yet to come this next month or two seems to be wide open for us seeing 2 or 3 get released!

HT needs to get these JL figures out- with SO MUCH IW and SW yet to come this next month or two seems to be wide open for us seeing 2 or 3 get released!

More likely they'll keep pushing the JL stuff back to pump out the Marvel stuff. We should have had the tactical suit Batman months ago. They'll probably release WW next as they at least bothered to show her at SDCC. The rest is anyone's guess. Superman isn't scheduled until 2019.

Since Supes, JL reg Bats and JL WW aren't very big changes from their last releases I'm hoping HT can get them outta the way and I can be happy- lean year ahead for DC stuff anyway. I ca see Flash and Aquaman delayed...

Since Supes, JL reg Bats and JL WW aren't very big changes from their last releases I'm hoping HT can get them outta the way and I can be happy- lean year ahead for DC stuff anyway. I ca see Flash and Aquaman delayed...

I really hope not. Been waiting ages to finally get a Flash figure in the collection! Still frustrated at not getting Cyborg.

Damn. That super sucks. I thought he was great as Superman and was looking forward to his post-JL take. I don't see how it would affect a figure already up for PO, but now I'm really hoping while really not expecting the headsculpt to change.

This figure is definitely coming but the question is does he still have a place in my collection?

At this point I was going to buy all of the JL except for Cyborg. I have the Armored Batman and the BVS Superman. The JL WW kinda blew. I was looking at Aquaman's outfit but I don't think any of these people are long for this franchise anymore. Gadot has the best chance of sticking around.

Brand is bigger than actors. I’m sticking with my figure. I have three different batmen on my shelf.

I blame his manager. She was trying a tactic and it seems to be backfiring.

But it’s not even lunch time in Hollywood. Things can change.

This sucks hopefully its not true but with him signing to do the witcher chances are he is officialy out, ill more than likely keep my pre order I really enjoyed watching Henry play as Superman so I guess we'll see what happens hopefully and official statement comes out

Still getting my figure and looking forward to it. Very good Superman, could have been great with better material to work with but life goes on. Plenty of other actors who can take the role, what matters most is getting a good story. Just hope it's not an eternity until we see another Superman movie.

According to the article, they are focusing on Supergirl. I think dc is going to be focusing on their B list characters for a bit.

If that’s the case, I’m done with the DCEU other than WW. Not interested in Aquaman, not interested in Flashpoint, not interested in their stand alone Joker film, not interested in their stand alone Batman. Done.

It just shows that WB is slapping this together as they go along and want their actors for each character to be available to them whenever they come to a spur of moment decision on when they want them to appear, instead of having this all planned out the way the MCU did from the beginning and having a timeline on when they plan to release each film.

Saying that your universe doesn’t need and will get by without your marquee character, takes a lot of balls.

However, some articles did mention that neither party has confirmed this rumor, and even though the DCEU is a dumpster fire when it comes to having any direction, the media haven’t exactly been rooting for this universe to succeed and have been seemingly rooting against it any chance they get.

Back