Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also looks like some sort of armored suit on his left.

Superman_space_suit.jpg

So in the original cut he picks the black suit and goes to fight Steppy? Guess it plays out the same but Whedon decided it was "too dark"?

I still wonder how much screen time Superman has in the original film. His scenes are peppered with shots of a clean shaven Cavill. Makes me think that his screen time was just as substantial, Whedon just saw fit to reshoot most for the sake of it.

For all the hate that Snyder got before this film and despite the good that whedon added, it is just a shame that we didn't see Snyder's vision realised. Tonally justice league doesn't work and suffers due to shoddy cgi and reshoots. However it just wasn't meant to be

Man, that makes me sad inside.
How good could justice league have been if they’d kept Snyder.
Hans zimmers score just underpins the emotion to every scene.
Its hurtful to think of the film we could of gotten rather than the trash whedon rolled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will also make you sad (from Wikipedia).

How the hell could a film cost this much and they still **** up the CGI and story.... all I can do is shake my head. What a pack of losers at WB.

With an estimated production budget of $300 million, it is one of the most expensive films ever made. Justice League premiered in Beijing on October 26, 2017, and was released in the United States in 2D, 3D and IMAX on November 17, 2017. The film grossed $656 million worldwide and $228 million in North America, both the lowest of the DCEU, against an estimated break-even point of up to $750 million.[4] It received mixed reviews from critics; the action sequences, visual effects, and performances (particularly Gadot, Momoa and Miller) were praised, while the plot, writing, pacing, villain, and overuse of CGI were criticized. The film's tone met with a polarized reception; while some appreciated the lighter tone compared to previous DC films, others found it inconsistent.

2 bonus scenes less than 2 minutes together is just sick. it made me even more desperate. Snyder is just amazing ! and I'm kinda worried he will not work on MOS 2
P.S. they kept Russian family into movie which even can't speak Russian (I do) but cut superman's very important scenes? come on. :slap

It is a rehash but I think it’s an improvement over the bvs version. Il be picking one up.
It’s best for people that didn’t get the bvs version, also there’s a ton on of them on eBay now For a lot cheaper than they were before this was announced ( glad I sold mine before the announce [emoji12]) and it’s a solid superman figure.
Just not a justice league superman.
I’d rather forget about justice league anyway-il be throwing that stand in the bin and using a bvs stand for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back