Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping HT will do a new HS and adjust the suit before it is released- long way to go so it's a strong possibility..if not HT has given up on the JL line already and Cyborg a no-show

Both sculpts have BvS hair.

Not what I see.
The led sculpt has more hair on the sides.
FB_IMG_1517394046706.jpg
FB_IMG_1517394086136.jpg

Mos style
[video]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/factpile/images/3/30/Superman.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160405155228[/video]

Attachments

• Superman.jpg
    Superman.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 241
Yes obviously its more like MOS style on heat vision sculpt. I have a feel this sculpt was produced randomly in the past and they just used it now. I don't see any connection with JL

Yes obviously its more like MOS style on heat vision sculpt. I have a feel this sculpt was produced randomly in the past and they just used it now. I don't see any connection with JL

Or it was planned/started for BvS and they had issues. Electrics, time, whatever and decided to push it to JL.

I'm getting this to go with my BvS BD Bats. I wonder if anyone else is getting it for that reason. I know the suit is different than the BvS suit but I think, with the traditional Supes blue, it'll pop more on the shelf. I guess some guys who have the BvS Supes will just get the led head, but for me, this posed with the BvS BD Bats makes for a good battle display.

I'm getting this to go with my BvS BD Bats. I wonder if anyone else is getting it for that reason. I know the suit is different than the BvS suit but I think, with the traditional Supes blue, it'll pop more on the shelf. I guess some guys who have the BvS Supes will just get the led head, but for me, this posed with the BvS BD Bats makes for a good battle display.

Yep my plan exactly ! Awesome option to pose them together as "friends" and as "enemies in battle".

WW may need to just look on during the battle pose :lol

I'm hoping HT will do a new HS and adjust the suit before it is released- long way to go so it's a strong possibility..if not HT has given up on the JL line already and Cyborg a no-show
I hope they adjust the head sculpt too, but I am not very hopeful they will. Just look at all the disappointment that was expressed by Back to the Future collectors over the The Doc Brown headsculpt. Hot Toys didn't change one thing about it, in fact the exclusive edition hasn't even sold out on Sideshow's Web site. So I'm not holding my breath over this one. I guess it's gonna just be a cash grab for Hot Toys. And that is disappointing, especially on this 80th anniversary year of Superman's debut in comics back in 1938.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Going with knightmare batman and supes

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I hope they adjust the head sculpt too, but I am not very hopeful they will. Just look at all the disappointment that was expressed by Back to the Future collectors over the The Doc Brown headsculpt. Hot Toys didn't change one thing about it, in fact the exclusive edition hasn't even sold out on Sideshow's Web site. So I'm not holding my breath over this one. I guess it's gonna just be a cash grab for Hot Toys. And that is disappointing, especially on this 80th anniversary year of Superman's debut in comics back in 1938.

Yes, considering that anniversary, this is a bit of a kick to the teeth from HT for the die hard Superman fans.

Yep my plan exactly ! Awesome option to pose them together as "friends" and as "enemies in battle".

WW may need to just look on during the battle pose :lol

I think the Armored Bats will also work well, but yes, you're right, you can pose them Pre "Martha" or Post "Martha" minus the scar -- I didn't even think of that. For me, I will use a battle pose with the Led Supes head and Bats weilding the spear. I really don't care if the suit isn't film accurate, I just think these two will look better together.

Going with knightmare batman and supes

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yep, that's a great idea if you have a KB.

Last edited:
Is it just me who sees that the S emblem is a little lower than on BvS version? I hope they'll fix it in production, looks too low...

Is it just me who sees that the S emblem is a little lower than on BvS version? I hope they'll fix it in production, looks too low...
Yeah, I noticed that too. I bet they will fix that. Go back & check out the proto they released during Comic-Con. I thought that was pretty decent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yea it's definitely too low. Maybe they will tighten it up. They got a while

Lol one of the worst shots from the whole movie... I mean it's not even just the face... Wuts up with that hair line lol

I remember watching this thinking are my 3d glasses dirty or are my eyes getting tired ???? :lol

Special effects in this movie are atrocious.

Back