Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys good news from Toria w Modern Life. She said they are working on a JL Cavill sculpt. Just a heads up for those that are interested. So start putting back the funds [emoji16]

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

How much does she usually charge for a painted sculpt? Didn't she want $500 for a DKR Bane?

How much does she usually charge for a painted sculpt? Didn't she want $500 for a DKR Bane?
I can't remember really but I paid a pretty hefty price for the heat vision cavill bt it was worth it to me. I have no complaints at all. I'm sure the JL sculpt will look great too. Just hate when we display it with the new light up head from hot toys the dang hair will be wrong still lol

Not sure I could justify spending more than the price of a figure just one a head however good it is. Luckily screen accuracy isn't the be all and end all for me. Sold my BvS Supes for more than I bought it for so I'll just make do with this weird JL/BvS Cavill hybrid Superman when it gets here. :lol

come on ppl paint was horrible.
I can only speak for the paint on mine and it was fine to me bt I will say on the regular cavill sculpt, not the heat vision one, alot of the pics I saw did have very questionable paint apps. Esp for the price

Anyone got an early delivery email from SSC on this guy ?

Apparently some are getting them for JL Wonder Woman.

By the way Libby, that video is pretty cool.

Thinking about pre-ordering this guy. Really wished they included a more neutral Cavill headsculpt. This is the movie where he's supposed to be a bit more light hearted. But despite the brighter colors, they've just doubled down on angry Superman headsculpts.

I have this figure on pre order on a payment plan from sideshow. Can I pay on the figure ahead if scheduled payments to ensure I get a figure on time? Since I pre ordered, will I get waitlisted if I dont have the figure fully paid off? Sorry first time ordering from them.

You're good. Your payment plan preorder had reserved you a figure. I normally switch mine from payment plan to pay in full for the last payment so SS will charge the final amount when the item hits instead of waiting for the plan schedule.

Back