Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the body for the BvS and this JL Superman. If they could just add a bit more definition to the abs and quads it would be even better. The colors could also be darkened a little bit. I still think its possibly a tad lighter than the BvS suit though.

I like them as well. Although gargantuan height aside, I actually think the proportions of the MoS body look a bit more natural.

Guys what you think will they reveal final Superman figure before movie premiere ? maybe he will have some key item which they don't want to show yet. I remember BvS line was promotioned better.

I'm just hoping we get a black suited version. After all cavill posted a picture of a portion of a black suit on instagram not long after filming began.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just hoping we get a black suited version. After all cavill posted a picture of a portion of a black suit on instagram not long after filming began.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or was it simply a black and white picture? He loves to troll :lol look at all his Green Lantern tease posts.

It would be a huge mistake not to make a black suit version ( if it is in the movie ). And absolutely hoping that Green Lantern shows up, he really is the 4th cornerstone character for DC.

found new photo on FB . In my opinion costume color looks perfect. its how actual BvS costume looks without movie filters.
hLSxXtC.jpg

I agree it apart from maybe being a little brighter blue than the real costume was. I'm glad they've got that shiny element right, the BvS figure is a little too matte unless you get it in the perfect light.

I wish they'd include a wired cape with this figure. What is the point of a flight stand without a wired cape? Since he's a bare bones figure give us both cape types and a second sculpt please Hot Toys.

I really hope this sculpt is a placeholder and new one will have more relaxed face. Can't wait to see final prototype and preorder him.

If the suit turns out looking exactly like that picture, I'd be tempted to pick up the JL body and put the BvS sculpt on it, and use it as BvS Superman in my BvS display.

That shiny look to suit is really nice. That's one thing I was really hoping for with the JL Superman. The actual suit looks very shiny from what we've seen.

The sculpt is very likely a placeholder for now, and I say that mostly due to his hair being parted the other way in JL from BvS. It is a great sculpt though, very clear likeness to Henry. I wouldn't mind a softer expression for JL though.

An extra wired cape would be fantastic. He's barebones indeed, so a swappable wired cape would make him even better. He looks awesome with Unreal Toys and Jaxon's wired capes.

Really nice shine in that pic. I really hope they don't just reuse the BVS sculpt and it's just a placeholder. Heck even the new batman looks alright in that picture. Doesn't have the angry owl look which looked stronger from the side in source. Pending on suit /muscle improvements of course.

Back