Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New promo picture revealed. The suit looks great!
d0ed19f5f6d8df2f9ed2272db765de49.jpg

Looks the same to me. Doesn't look any brighter than the BvS suit like the Hot Toys figure does.

Yup, looks the same. Guess Supes somehow fixed that big ass hole Doomsday put through it. Or daddy left a spare.

Boo if there isnt a black suit.

New promo picture revealed. The suit looks great!
d0ed19f5f6d8df2f9ed2272db765de49.jpg

Again with the 'hope' and still many believe Alfred is talking to Green Lantern, Supergirl or anyone but Superman. :lol They couldn't have made it more obvious really. I guess the only question remains is it the real Superman or some kind of Bizarro as some have theorised.

I do think the suit is a little lighter although nowhere near to the same degree as the Hot Toys JL figure. Of course we don't know how it will look on screen yet after filters, editing etc. Maybe HT are privy to that kind of information and that explains their prototype.

Am I the only one not reading too much into a promo poster? Lol...

Not just promo posters.

14390732_1210201332334054_3253737203879487149_n.jpg

image.jpeg

Even though it looks nice, unless the film plans on using a lighter filter that makes the suit look brighter that HT is privy of, I'm not sure what they based that brighter color of the suit for the figure on, or what their reference was.

Not just promo posters.
Even though it looks nice, unless the film plans on using a lighter filter that makes the suit look brighter that HT is privy of, I'm not sure what they based that bright color of the suit for the figure on, or what their reference was.

From recent news, I think they were doing reshoots and what-not to do a lighter tone right? Perhaps HT knew these beforehand considering their figures are pending licensor approval.

Back