Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this custom today on Facebook. I'd really love a Superman with a black costume.
ff5f5c40ebffd8035a60b0e54cdee634.jpg

That is pretty awesome! Love to see the rest of the Justice Lords DCEU style. Seriously, if the white were silver, that would really work on screen.

honestly I don't like black on 1/6 scale it kills textures/relief and figure looks too simple and generic . Hope we will see new sculpt soon. at least in September-October

or silver like this black superman of mine?

_DSC0839-1.jpg

:) Love that!

If he doesn't wear a black suit in the movie I wish Hot Toys would just make one anyway. They did the impostor Joker and Black Chrome Batman figures that were never on screen, so why not.

That looks great!

Yes, I love the costume color. Exactly what I had in mind. No offense intended but is the headsculpt too small compared to the body? Or is it just because of the angle of the camera?

:) Love that!

If he doesn't wear a black suit in the movie I wish Hot Toys would just make one anyway. They did the impostor Joker and Black Chrome Batman figures that were never on screen, so why not.

Thanks, guys.

I also want to see what Hot toys's take on the black superman, but I really doubt the demand. lol

Yes, the jaw line of that third party head sculpt is narrower than the that of the stock one. The scale Looks fine in person tho.

_DSC0847-1.jpg

If you look at pictures of everyone's BvS Superman in the thread, they pretty much all have it. Some worse than others, but for the majority, it's merely just a mild goldish tint above the glyph. Although it is an issue, I really don't think it does anything to render the figure as an eyesore; it's only discernible under a bright white light and even then, it's kinda like "eh". Not really a big deal.

Naw it's be a big deal for my first and only superman. I don't want to see him turning orange due to poor glue usage, especially for paying a high price. Even if I only ever notice it, it would be awful. Fingers crossed it works out better.

I always wanted HT to make the black suit Superman from MOS dream sequence. I thought it would pop up as a Con exclusive at some point.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have that headsculpt too its slightly smaller then regular ones.

yeah it is slightly smaller ,heres mine with a do over ,

i thought he resembled the Dan jurgans version of superman in the return of superman story arch so i mullet ed him up and tried to give him that"just back from the dead " look thats so popular with the goth kids then and now :lol

terrible pictures but you get the idea :)

36459377175_1fa8f131e9_m.jpg
36290724042_27d1ca2229_m.jpg
36062210790_d9021ae30a_m.jpg
36300657382_3a5c68b6eb_m.jpg
36062326190_6d047d423e_m.jpg

Back