Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neon Spider-Man 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Next up, chicken **** Spider-Man

Heavy bullocks ironman

And a couple of other Marvel alternatives 😆😆😆😆

I have the BvS version and i love it, the only thing i want on this figure it's the second H.S (which should have been on the BVS version in my opinion) .

Hey guys! Quick question: Is it worth to get this if I don't have the MoS or BvS versions? I've been meaning for ages to have a Cavill Sups and I would like to make sure if picking this one up is the right call. Any suggestion will be much appreciated!

Hey guys! Quick question: Is it worth to get this if I don't have the MoS or BvS versions? I've been meaning for ages to have a Cavill Sups and I would like to make sure if picking this one up is the right call. Any suggestion will be much appreciated!

JL version is pretty much BvS with extra sculpt and slightly different tone of suit. So get BvS, it"s a nice Sup. MoS is strange, never liked it.

JL version will also have more modern paint apps which is something HT has improved on year over year.

Id wait on JL personally and pay retail price.

Just search on YouTube for con displays from last year to see the difference in suit colour. It's a lot more vibrant than BvS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don?t already have one, the Justice League version will be the one to get, inaccurate head sculpt aside. Unless you prefer the darker tone of the suit in MoS or BvS. I?ve got the MoS version and always preferred it to BvS because I don?t care much for the sculpt/hair on that one. If I didn?t have one at all though the JL version would be no question.

I see the BvS version between $250-300. Not outrageous but a little more than retail. I'd say the most important aspect is color preference.

I'm looking to sell my BvS Superman but at a much lower cost that that, around the 210 pounds mark - so if anyone's after a cheaper deal that what's on the market at the mo hit me up - it's mint and handled only with gloves.

210 including P+P to Europe and UK.

I don't recall seeing this before... Or was it there and I just overlooked it? [strike]Pretty sure not...[/strike] But anyway, on the page at Sidehsow for JL Supes it now says "prototype shown." That suggets that the head sculpt got changed from the prototype.

I mean, I'm just hoping for the best in such a case because... and maybe this is an unpopular opinion... but I really disliked the way his hair was styled when they had him suited up. I want to blame it on Whedon reshoots and hope that HT has to footage from the Snyder cut, and that he looks a lot better in the SC.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-superman-hot-toys-903116

IMG_0116.JPG

I don't recall seeing this before... Or was it there and I just overlooked it? Pretty sure not... But anyway, on the page at Sidehsow for JL Supes it now says "prototype shown." That suggets that the head sculpt got changed from the prototype.

It suggests nothing. Every pre-order figure has this label.

As much as I want a new head sculpt, I doubt HT would inform Sideshow of things like that.

Lately they?ve updated their listings for drastic changes. The updated Affleck suit on the BvS Batman and the addition of the Gyllenhaal sculpt for Mysterio immediately come to mind. There have been a couple updates to listings in between there.

Back