Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least the prime1 statue is relatively close to coming even tho it is seeing a few problems with the suit fitment.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’d be willing to bet it’s that LED heat vision head that’s causing the delay. The figure is otherwise the same as the BvS version.

I?d be willing to bet it?s that LED heat vision head that?s causing the delay. The figure is otherwise the same as the BvS version.
Suit is a different color also bt that's not a hold up I'm sure. It's definitely the head & changing the hair hopefully. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’d be willing to bet it’s that LED heat vision head that’s causing the delay. The figure is otherwise the same as the BvS version.

Not really sure why that would even be a problem. I mean they put an LED and a poseable eye in the extra DX13 BD headsculpt. This should be a much simpler task with less parts and assembly than that.

Do you really still believe it’s because of the hs? You guys are so naive!

It’s just they don’t care! You can’t blame them! The movie tanked, it’s the worse DCEU pos so far. They will fulfill their orders because they put them up before it was sure the movie would be a catastrophe. They stopped short before putting cyborg for PO.

THEY DO NOT CARE!

There’s less money to make here than with the Iron Man armors zombie buyers! HT May have started as a company of toy lovers, but they’ve just become a company of money lovers!

What was their last good offering for people who aren’t SW or MCU fans? John Wick? They only produced that figure half heartedly! Looks almost nothing like Keanu!

Sad truth is they go where money is and don’t care about their figures anymore!

Do you really still believe it?s because of the hs? You guys are so naive!

It?s just they don?t care! You can?t blame them! The movie tanked, it?s the worse DCEU pos so far. They will fulfill their orders because they put them up before it was sure the movie would be a catastrophe. They stopped short before putting cyborg for PO.

THEY DO NOT CARE!

There?s less money to make here than with the Iron Man armors zombie buyers! HT May have started as a company of toy lovers, but they?ve just become a company of money lovers!

What was their last good offering for people who aren?t SW or MCU fans? John Wick? They only produced that figure half heartedly! Looks almost nothing like Keanu!

Sad truth is they go where money is and don?t care about their figures anymore!

Of course they?d go where the money is. It?s a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to BBTS (and they are usually right about their release dates).

The figure is to come out on early to mid-January 2019.

Not really sure why that would even be a problem. I mean they put an LED and a poseable eye in the extra DX13 BD headsculpt. This should be a much simpler task with less parts and assembly than that.

The rumour was they were having to change how the heads attached to accommodate the LED feature. Switching to magnets instead of the usual ball joint connection. Who knows if there is any truth in that or not. Either way the delay is ridiculous!

According to BBTS (and they are usually right about their release dates).

The figure is to come out on early to mid-January 2019.

Wow-it?s been out since January, why didn?t anyone tell us!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the email from Sideshow pushing ship date to Jan. 5. (It had been Dec. 5.) Only a minor miracle gets it in our hands by Christmas now. Good thing I went ahead and ordered JL Bats as well. He's still unopened and going under the tree.

The rumour was they were having to change how the heads attached to accommodate the LED feature. Switching to magnets instead of the usual ball joint connection. Who knows if there is any truth in that or not. Either way the delay is ridiculous!

I'm doubtful on the magnetic head sculpt as the reason for the delay...

Actually hoping for the traditonal head post style sculpt because I ordered a BvS head sculpt (which looks great) in case they try to make the HS for this figure movie accurate. His hair actually looks bad in the theater release, when suited up, at least--so for me it's a 'no thank you!' to movie accurate, lol. But anyway...

The political unrest in Hong Kong might be a reason, but it doesnt seem to have held release of other HT figures (? admittedly making an assumption here... are other figures getting released amidst the protests and street riots, etc?).

Outside chance, I suppose, that HT is holding off for an announcement of the Snyder cut official release to try to capitalize on the inevitable hype that will generate. The SC is going to be released after Sunday's outpouring of support on Twitter. According to Cinemablend the total number of tweets was actually around 900K. Even at 770K tweets (which is what @releasetheSnyderCut posted from its analytics) the hashtag reached an estimated 8 billion eyeballs. Amazing! Now on IMDb we're suddenly seeing a DC Film appear in the WB release schedule that is "completed" slated for April 3, 2020, which coincides with the launch of HBO Max. Seriously: what else could this possibly be?

Now on IMDb we're suddenly seeing a DC Film appear in the WB release schedule that is "completed" slated for April 3, 2020, which coincides with the launch of HBO Max. Seriously: what else could this possibly be?

Damn I hope so !!

How does IMDB work ? Can anyone put something up on IMDB like Wikipedia ? Or does it need to come from some official source / user ?

Could you send a link ? I couldn't find any info there.

That guy continues to fool people. He saying the hot toys isn?t the hold up for the Superman figure. What?

Damn I hope so !!

How does IMDB work ? Can anyone put something up on IMDB like Wikipedia ? Or does it need to come from some official source / user ?

Pretty much everyone can update and change things but will go through an admin.
That being said, most of the updates require a pro account that costs ya,unlike wikipedia where it's free.

Damn I hope so !!

https://twitter.com/ZodWriter/status/1197749189414928390?s=20

My bad! Upon closer inspection, it's probably not for the Snyder Cut.

Unfortunately, since Box Office Mojo recently became part of IMDb you now have to pay as subscription for IMDb Pro in order to see the various studios' release schedules. However. I checked on Movie Insider and it looks like way back when it was the release date for Cyborg! https://www.movieinsider.com/m13043/cyborg?np=1

That guy continues to fool people. He saying the hot toys isn?t the hold up for the Superman figure. What?

I canceled this after I decided it just wasn’t worth it to me with the recycled head sculpt. After seeing all these delays I’m hoping (my bank account isn’t) there will be a big “surprise, we decided not to be lazy” reveal of a fresh sculpt.

Back