Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they have secretly revised the hair at least. Every other JL Superman figure/statue I've seen has the hair parted the correct way. There's even an unlicensed reporter Clark coming that has more accurate hair.

I'm hoping they have secretly revised the hair at least. Every other JL Superman figure/statue I've seen has the hair parted the correct way. There's even an unlicensed reporter Clark coming that has more accurate hair.

If they do, I just hope it is the hairstyle that we see in either the Snyder cornfield shot with Lois, or Clark walking through the scout ship past the black suit. His hair looks good there.

In the shots when he's suited up, imo, his hair looks terrible, though. Apparently it doesn't bother some people. It's not the sort of thing I would ordinarily pay attention to, but it actually stands out to me as bad looking.

It looks terrible because a lot of scenes where he's in the suit were Whedon's meddling from when Cavill was filming Mission Impossible. His hair wasn't Superman ready yet they tried to make it so. Some of the cornfield shots and Clark in the ship were from Snyder's original filming when Cavill was in Superman mode.

So there's a dude on Twitter now @LexCollins8 who claims to work in marketing for Hot Toys that is sharing some interesting sounding info, such as HT having received clips from the Snyder cut, and that Steppenwolf was originally more alien and scary per the BvS "communion" scene with Lex and concept art. (Although he added that he believes the changes to make him like in Josstice League may be undoable.)

I asked him very late last night/early this morning to prove himself by answering some basic questions we all have about the JL Superman head sculpt. Is it a repaint of the BvS one as appears the case from the prototype? Standard peg joint or magnetic ball joint? Hair part on right side or left side?

He may be in Southeast Asia for all we know, so it's fair to wait for a response. If he ignores/avoids answering, etc., I suppose it still could be because he fears getting fired for sharing about that just days or weeks before release in HK, if he's eventually found out by HT. But he's already shared things probably more secret than what I asked.

https://twitter.com/the_snyderverse/status/1198516385556713472?s=21

I live there. I can assure you, there are no hot toys/ sideshow stuff out here. Not even at the one comic shop everyone here goes to.

I invited him to the whataburger next to that said comic shop, he has yet to respond.

This is how ******** starts.

I mean, Jeffery dean morgan as flashpoint batman. Lol come on now. I feel sad for those who believe him.

I live there. I can assure you, there are no hot toys/ sideshow stuff out here. Not even at the one comic shop everyone here goes to.

I invited him to the whataburger next to that said comic shop, he has yet to respond.

I mean, Jeffery dean morgan as flashpoint batman. Lol come on now. I feel sad for those who believe him.

Yeah, Flashpoint Thomas Wayne Batman somehow appearing in JL definitely seems too far a stretch.

FYI @LexCollins8 was active on Twitter today. So far has avoided my question regarding the JL Superman head sculpt.

If that dude is telling the truth I?ll eat my words. But I just don?t believe him at all.

He's now saying when he gets back to Hong Kong he'll go on Vero and reveal his real name and credentials. But in a nutshell it looks like he got upset because people were doubting him for making an extraordinary claim.

His location shows up on Twitter as Tyler, TX. Is it likely that a dude from Texas works for Hot Toys?
Probably not.

Ground Zero Comics, right?

Lma-fing-o never in a thousand years did I think I'd see Tyler, Texas show up on this site, let alone some dude parading about as a HT employee being the subject of interest.

Back