Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, they need to fill in the time gap between now and end of the year with Star Wars and DC stuff. Star Wars owns November and December with The Mandalorian, Jedi : Fallen Order and Ep 9 all coming out.

Marvel has had it's main run. Sure they will be scattered in as well, but shouldn't be a "Marvel Only" show from here on out I'd say.

I’d say it’s the other way around. Marvel and SW will run the show, DC will be scattered in.

What about predator or terminator? Does they even care anymore?
It broke my heart :monkey2

Ah man! Missed all the fun...
It's always entertaining when some mentally challenged noob loses it. :lol

It’s weird because his posts before that were civil and then all of a sudden on Friday, he just utterly lost it. I didn’t realize waiting for a figure to release can put one through such mental anguish. It’s ironic how he was calling everyone else nerds, as he was simultaneously having a complete and total mental breakdown over the prospect of having to wait longer for his Superman figure.

Given the way every past attempt at reviving the Terminator franchise the past 10 years or so has misfired, there's also the strong possibility we see a repeat of the Justice League situation where Hot Toys is primed to go all in, and then gets cold feet when the movie underperforms.

I'd like to be wrong on this. I have high hopes for Dark Fate, but this is a franchise that hasn't had a movie generally agreed to be good since 1991.

What about predator or terminator? Does they even care anymore?
It broke my heart :monkey2

I don’t collect Terminator, but I do Predators. Predators are kind of tricky imo, because they have essentially already 2.0’d a lot of them, and I don’t see them doing 3.0’s because they seldom even do that with Iron Man (the only ones are ones they did a 2.0 of when it was still plastic and then 3.0’d it to give it the die-cast treatment). The only Predators they really have left to do with the updated bodies is Jungle Hunter and Chopper, and maybe some of the Lost Tribe if they get bored (which won’t happen anytime soon). I’m not sure why they left Chopper out when they 2.0’d the other AvP Preds, but they did do Elder recently, so perhaps there’s still hope for Chopper. He’s a figure that they probably figure they can do whenever they want and he’ll still sell because he completes a set. The same people that want him today, will be the same people that want him tomorrow. Same with Jungle Hunter. They’re not likely to garner anymore demand for Predator figures other than the people who already want them. MCU, they have to strike now while the iron is hot, as they still have potential to garner more fans there. Jungle Hunter and Chopper are back pocket figures that they can essentially do whenever they want and the same crowd will PO them if they came out today will be the same crowd that will still PO them if they came out tomorrow.

I don’t know what compelled them to do Wolf HW/2.0 out of nowhere. They first unveiled him at SDCC 2017, so maybe a combination of the 10 year mark of AvPR, combined with the new Predator film coming out the following year?

Predator 2018 was a big chance to resuscitate the franchise and perhaps garner a new generation of fans if word of mouth was that it was cool and really good, but it stunk. So much so that HT for I believe the first time with Predators, didn’t put up for PO a Predator figure that they showed on display.

If that’s true,

Then we won’t be seeing it till mid-January god forbid ☠️☠️☠️

Damn! I missed all the fun too. Nice work Silverstar keeping your cool. I wish I could like posts in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a schedule change email to next month. Even though I already knew lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

At least a courtesy picture of the product would be nice ��

I hope the justification for delay is a brand new H.S with a accurate haircut , but it will probably the same H.S than the BvS.

tenor.png

So I tried messaging Hot Toys , telling them to give some sort of info.

Don’t think there would be any but never hurts to try.

Not to mention, with JL Batman bring delayed an extra 6 months, it would be painful to have that experience with Superman.

So I tried messaging Hot Toys , telling them to give some sort of info.

Don’t think there would be any but never hurts to try.

Not to mention, with JL Batman bring delayed an extra 6 months, it would be painful to have that experience with Superman.

They will reply. "Thanks for your interest in our products. It's coming soon. Stay tuned". You should write to me, i know their general response from memory :D

They will reply. "Thanks for your interest in our products. It's coming soon. Stay tuned". You should write to me, i know their general response from memory :D

Haha. You know when you've been too long in this game when you know it off by heart ! I know it as well :lol

Which translates into:”sure, sucker, you’ve paid so we got your money! Now go play with your kiddy toys from a worthless licence while we keep shoveling money with Our Disney licences!”

I’ve always thought generic responses always pretty much translate to: “You’ll get it when you get it. Now go away.”

What if you followed up the query and informed them that your looking for a proper feedback not just an arbitrary response since this product has been delayed since a long time and as someone said, customer courtesy (customer is always right) ?

What if you followed up the query and informed them that your looking for a proper feedback not just an arbitrary response since this product has been delayed since a long time and as someone said, customer courtesy (customer is always right) ?

They don't really care. Their mentality is different from what you can experience with US/Europe companies. They are happy by making **** tons of money from Marvel stuff and they know that we, suckers, will buy those overpriced toys anyway, no matter when they will release it.

Back