Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that they released JL Aquaman (as differentiated from the billion dollar solo film) and Flash already then Supes and Bats are soon to follow. It's just the timing of Endgame... Aquaman and Flash releasing first I'm going to assume is driven by some basic strategy.

I actually hope that the head sculpt for Superman is not magnetic, since I bought a BvS head sculpt as a backup in case they change the head sculpt in some way for release that I don't care for.

Given that they released JL Aquaman (as differentiated from the billion dollar solo film) and Flash already then Supes and Bats are soon to follow. It's just the timing of Endgame... Aquaman and Flash releasing first I'm going to assume is driven by some basic strategy.

I actually hope that the head sculpt for Superman is not magnetic, since I bought a BvS head sculpt as a backup in case they change the head sculpt in some way for release that I don't care for.

I hope it’s not magnetic either as I planned to use that hs on BvS Supes, but the more I think about it and the more I’m sure it will be. Makes sense to hide the switch. Still, no big deal. I’ll just have to remove the neck plug inside BvS Supes and place a magnet inside.

Hey guys,

Any updates on this figure ?

I’ve been scanning the net trying to find some news , but nothing so far.

I expect it to reach by the holidays season ?

Possibly. Someone who asked that main guy at hot toys said him and bats are really soon. So maybe September in Hong Kong.

Okay irl nerd...this is the second time u “attempted” to snark reply my comments. Your miserable no life lame a$$ is trying the wrong person. Warning given. It’s easy to fry.... maybe you can find out how easy with another snark reply. You geeky nerdy biiitch. I’m going to report you for throat gurgling my nut sack every time I reply. Your thirst to drain them is getting nauseous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may not have the authority to edit or delete your posts in this forum but I can infract and or ban you for being a troll and purposely insulting other members.

Community Guidelines

A. Harassment and Threats. This forum is all about sharing and interacting with the community in respectful ways. Predatory behavior, stalking, attacking, demeaning, threats, harassment, intimidation, and inciting others to commit violent acts are unacceptable. Any legal threat, express or implied, against Sideshowcollectors.com or our membership will result in an immediate termination of your account.

Code of Conduct

Trolling, Attacks and Flaming
Our first priority is to the members that have come here because of the flame-free atmosphere we provide. There is a zero-tolerance policy here against personal attacks. We will not tolerate anyone insulting other's opinion nor name calling. This includes the companies and individuals that create the collectibles and/or toys being discussed.

• · Trolling is posting in a way solely designed to provoke a negative response.
  • · Attacks and derogatory terms of any kind are not welcome. This includes references to any collectible or the companies that produce them.
  • · Flames are messages that personally attack or call any people names or otherwise harass. These, along with any generally condescending posts will be edited or removed at the moderators discretion.
  • · If a thread is flame-bait (appears to be intended to start an argument or is likely to cause an argument rather than enhance discussion, as in trolling), it will be locked or removed without notice. Individual flame-bait comments in a post may be deleted or edited at the moderators' discretion.
  • · If the thread turns into an argument, it can be closed to further comment or removed without notice.

Play nice and be respectful towards other Freaks.

It's a fine Saturday morning; I don't want to break out the Freaks Be Good Stick.
baseballbat.gif

I may not have the authority to edit or delete your posts in this forum but I can infract and or ban you for being a troll and purposely insulting other members.

Community Guidelines

Code of Conduct

Play nice and be respectful towards other Freaks.

It's a fine Saturday morning; I don't want to break out the Freaks Be Good Stick.
baseballbat.gif

Hey also forum nerd puzzy!! BAN these nuts in ur mouth. Idagf about anything you’re saying. Lmfao you guys are weak asf. Suck my entire grandmothers TIT. LOL NOW BAN AWAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don’t close this thread because of this idiot. I get my updates on figure releases thanks to this forum.

I really hope the figure releases soon, for that kid’s sake; clearly the wait has taken its toll on his mental health.

I suspect either this month or next month, it’ll release in HK though.

As a first timer consumer for the 1/6 scale figures.

I never knew it would be this challenging.

I always collected 1/12 and it’s been easy.

But for 1/6 to sit and wait years, you guys

are really brave and patient.

😆😆😆😆

What do you guys think maybe about messaging the artist or whoever working on it ?

Maybe it will help push it ? 🧐

My gut is release in Hong Kong early to mid September, with it making it to locations beyond HK by late October or early November.

Yep, they need to fill in the time gap between now and end of the year with Star Wars and DC stuff. Star Wars owns November and December with The Mandalorian, Jedi : Fallen Order and Ep 9 all coming out.

Marvel has had it's main run. Sure they will be scattered in as well, but shouldn't be a "Marvel Only" show from here on out I'd say.

Back