Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so egg on my face -
This figure was my first Flex pay figure. I have been charged for my first one this month. But today I was looking into potentially cancelling this figure but couldn't find any information on whether or not you get refunded flex pay payments. So I opened the Cancel order option on this figure to see if that gave any information. I was doing this on my phone and when I still couldn't see any info I hit Cancel not realizing it was in fact cancelling my order instead of just cancelling out of this window. It didn't give me any warning, any Are You Sure and now my order is cancelled and I have no clue if I'm getting my money back?
So yeah, will I be getting my money back (obviously not the deposit) but the first payment?

Okay so egg on my face -
This figure was my first Flex pay figure. I have been charged for my first one this month. But today I was looking into potentially cancelling this figure but couldn't find any information on whether or not you get refunded flex pay payments. So I opened the Cancel order option on this figure to see if that gave any information. I was doing this on my phone and when I still couldn't see any info I hit Cancel not realizing it was in fact cancelling my order instead of just cancelling out of this window. It didn't give me any warning, any Are You Sure and now my order is cancelled and I have no clue if I'm getting my money back?
So yeah, will I be getting my money back (obviously not the deposit) but the first payment?

Call Sideshow's customer service, in my experience they have been very friendly although they may have certain policies to uphold. If you want to keep it on preorder I'm sure they can put that back into place. Otherwise if I'm not mistaken their policy is that there is a non-refundable portion for pre-ordering that you agreed to when you placed the preorder, and they are actually clear about it in the preorder process.

Yes. I cancelled a flex pay figure once just using the CANCEL button. I had made three payments and got all of it back minus the non refundable deposit of course. I believe it took about 3 days to see the refund.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just pushed the single payment option, thought it was going to charge the rest to my card for the final payment. But. All it did was delay it. Oh well

I just pushed the single payment option, thought it was going to charge the rest to my card for the final payment. But. All it did was delay it. Oh well
Just get a gift card for close to the amount left and put the gift card in your account. Call them up and they should take away the gift card balance from the total if you ask them. Did that with 1/4 scale joker and superman only owe 10 and some change plus shipping.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I did that too many months ago when the figure was already delayed, even though I had only one $55 payment left anyway. I don't believe it affects the policy of final payment being charged only when they receive the figure in their warehouse from Hong Kong. Regardless of amount afaik they won't charge a final payment until they have a figure to send you.

Welp, got an email from Sideshow that this figure which was supposed to ship July 5th is being bumped back another month to August 5th. But glass half full it's only another month, versus three months or six months, etc. Since they're releasing Aquaman and Flash this one has to be in the pipe. I wonder if they just want to reach a particular mark for preorders perhaps?

Welp, got an email form Sideshow that this figure which was supposed to ship July 5th is being bumped back another month to August 5th. But glass half full it's only another month, versus three months or six months, etc.

OK cool. That also fits me too as I'm away on holiday this month. Next month would be better to avoid the whole package not deliverable issue.

edit : can't believe I'm happy about a delay. But anyway....

Time for the official DC thread mascot to show up again:
082599D8-6251-4D86-9078-C7F9C9DB440A.jpeg

Welp, got an email from Sideshow that this figure which was supposed to ship July 5th is being bumped back another month to August 5th. But glass half full it's only another month, versus three months or six months, etc. Since they're releasing Aquaman and Flash this one has to be in the pipe. I wonder if they just want to reach a particular mark for preorders perhaps?

Sideshow have zero influence when this releases. Hot Toys will release it when it's ready at Secret Base and Sideshow will get it about six weeks later. Same for every figure.

Sideshow have zero influence when this releases. Hot Toys will release it when it's ready at Secret Base and Sideshow will get it about six weeks later. Same for every figure.

Right, but what I was wondering is if HT will release that particular figure because they'd like to see a certain number of preorders. Sideshow is their distributor in the U.S. Surely HT knows how many figures are on preorder not just from Sideshow in the U.S. but also their main distributors in other countries as well.

Just a speculation, though. I honestly have no idea.

Back