Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Supes was last but it's possible they could release him first, who knows with Hot Toys. I definitely want Superman first. I sold my BvS version in January 2018 thinking the JL figure would be released early as its just a repaint. How wrong I was. :lol

i think the jl bats is an entirely new figure & def not a repaint of bvs; the only parts reused are probably the weapons accessories, gauntlets and boots. i think they're tweaking many things from the proto which is why it's taking so long. but if this flash figure is anything to go by, the wait for supes & bats should be worthwhile!

i think the jl bats is an entirely new figure & def not a repaint of bvs; the only parts reused are probably the weapons accessories, gauntlets and boots. i think they're tweaking many things from the proto which is why it's taking so long. but if this flash figure is anything to go by, the wait for supes & bats should be worthwhile!

Yeah sorry, I meant Superman was the repaint not Batman.

Hello guys, are there any chances that they'll change sculpt on final one? I don't want to miss it if they'll do but I don't want to have same figure as I already have BvS version and not a fan of that bright blue color.

We're lucky if it even comes out.. everytime I turn around, they push my Bat and MoS another couple months. They BOTH should be on my shelves by now!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sculpt will be the same, but it looks good. Anyway, last chance to get a Superman Cavill.

It looks good as a standalone figure but not as JL Superman, its not accurate in any way. I'm not interested in Heat Vision sculpt it doesn't looks anything like Cavill to me. still have 2% hope for the changes, at least hair. Already have MOS and BvS and would be great if that one was accurate to the film.

I want it as it appears in the prototype photos and videos. It is indeed more as a standalone--it's a sort of a fusion of BvS and JL. I actually don't want it to be accurate to the film. (The film's not very good!)

I want it as it appears in the prototype photos and videos. It is indeed more as a standalone--it's a sort of a fusion of BvS and JL. I actually don't want it to be accurate to the film. (The film's not very good!)

Haha true. I'm also one for just representation. I personally don't really care if the hair is parted on one side or the other.

However I do care that they release the Snyder Cut so we potentially have the chance at a better version of Justice League to make that run of films and these characters memorable.

I know. It kinda kills me that the last version of Cavill Supes will just be a repaint.. so many people complained of repaint for Endgame Cap and they changed it within 3 weeks of the preorder going live..

I know. It kinda kills me that the last version of Cavill Supes will just be a repaint.. so many people complained of repaint for Endgame Cap and they changed it within 3 weeks of the preorder going live..

Well with a bit of luck and with the delays perhaps we will get a change in Headsculpt here ?? Still as I mentioned before, I personally really don't mind as he's my only Cavill Supes and depiction for my display.

Well with a bit of luck and with the delays perhaps we will get a change in Headsculpt here ?? Still as I mentioned before, I personally really don't mind as he's my only Cavill Supes and depiction for my display.
I care and I don't.. my very first Hot Toy was MoS Supes. I preordered him immediately and was what brought me into the 1/6 world. I skipped BvS Supes (which I now regret), but I wasn't going to miss the JL version. So, even though I would rather a more hopeful and heroic look for this Superman, I guess I'm fine with the repaint, since I skipped out on the last. I do wish that they stuck to the look from the SDCC prototype. I feel that it looks better than what the promo pics show. Something about the con photos really grabbed me. I love the brighter colors with that subtle shimmer. Also, the chest plate was alot bigger and spanned his entire chest. In the promo pics from hot toys, the suit and chest look like the BvS just re-colored. I know we've all mentioned this stuff in the past, but it's still something that semi bugs me now that this is prob our last version of him.. dont get me wrong, I'm excited for this one and I cant wait to have him on my shelf. I just have some nit picks.

Hoping superman comes out soon have him all paid off. Even ordered general zod

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I think they’ll use the same sculpt, but I suppose there is a slim chance at this point that they might simply just redo the hair and part it the other way to accurately reflect JL. The new Cap sculpt is still the same sculpt they’ve been using, they just appear to have changed the hair to make it accurate to EG.

I highly doubt it’ll be a brand new sculpt in the same way they fabricated an entirely new sculpt for BvS from MoS.

If they end up simply repainting the BvS sculpt as is and one is just getting this figure purely for representation purposes as opposed to accuracy to JL simply because they prefer the slightly brighter suit colors, I’d personally pick up a MoS sculpt and put it on this. The MoS sculpt I feel is a better portrait of Cavill, not to mention I like the hairstyle better, so if one is a fan of the brighter suit and only wants one representation of Cavill Superman, I feel that combo would be better than this with a recycled BvS sculpt.

It's possible they have adjusted the sculpt, it's happened before with other figures. They usually make an announcement if they're making upgrades though.

I just want this sculpt in 1/6, it's from a full scale bust. Looks fantastic. If Hot Toys doesn't step up, I'm hoping Kit Chen can whip up a good Henry Cavill sculpt from someone.

gaZ9x6i.jpg

It looks good as a standalone figure but not as JL Superman, its not accurate in any way. I'm not interested in Heat Vision sculpt it doesn't looks anything like Cavill to me. still have 2% hope for the changes, at least hair. Already have MOS and BvS and would be great if that one was accurate to the film.

Well, since JL was probably one of the worst movie to ever grace the Earth, I don’t mimd if we get a figure accurate to the film. I just want a lighter blue Superman that doesn’t just look like he’s carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder and dresses in darker colors because it’s hype and looks straight from a Dark Knight movie. So waiting for this guy eagerly, head mods or not.

that 1:1 scale head is so realistic and creepy , I don't own such an items and imagining it seeing at home at midnight freaks me out lol. It would be so nice to have it as 1:6

**16k**
true dat,but... at least give him a peaceful expression.

Back