Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now everyone had a reason to complain about the bvs Batman prototype, the fatness

Exactly.

dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-07.jpg

Exactly. It usually goes like this.

Prototype shown
1) Hey look! A new figure! Shiny! Looks good! I like it! I want that on my shelf!

Waiting for preorder
2) When will it go up for preorder? Can’t wait to get this! Need it now!

Up for preorder/price shown
3) Whoa! Way overpriced! (Nit pick it to death to justify not wanting to shell out standard price tag)

In hand pics
4) Ok looks great in hand! Awesome figure! Now I’ll buy it if it’s not sold out.

Don't forget!

Sold Out & Ridiculously Overpriced on the Secondary market
5) Hey guys! I missed on the HT (fill-in-the-blank) figure! Anyone got one lower than EvilBay prices? (Mostly cause you just didn't pre-order for one of the above reasons)

This suit reminds me of Solarlord (Who also carries an oversized sharp weapon) - first version.

68b vol 1 vert.jpg

I don't suppose there's any fans of Hong Kong comics here? Despite the amount of Hong Kong toys we buy. :wink1:

This suit reminds me of Solarlord (Who also carries an oversized sharp weapon) - first version.

I don't suppose there's any fans of Hong Kong comics here? Despite the amount of Hong Kong toys we buy. :wink1:

I used to read this series

batman, aquaman and now flash, 3 down, few more to go

Supes, WW, Cyborg, the other Bats and hopefully a couple more still to be shown. At this stage I'm still only committed to getting Aquman, The Flash and Cyborg but if I love the movie, might try and get them all. Sadly would have to sell some stuff first. Fingers crossed the movie does well.

I'm only going to be getting cyborg, flash and aquaman. just finished my trinity. will maybe pick up the ww jl sculpt

I'm not sure what I'll pick up, definitely the new Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. I actually really like Aquaman from the Injustice games and this one seems similar so I think I'll really like him, love the suit, I think the figure will be really imposing. Just really unsure of Flash and Cyborg at the moment.

Hoping the film will be great, I really like this universe and think it'll be such a shame to see it go down the drain. Batman was great, I remember amongst all the hate when BvS came out that for the most part universally people agreed Batman was done really well.

I don't think I'll get the JL versions of Superman and Batman, maybe WW for the new head sculpt, and I think I'll try to get Aquaman and Flash, as I like the characters. Not really interested in Cyborg.

Back