Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Aquaman is so much more badass than the classic orange/green design which never really drew me to the character.

I've always loved the character after reading the old Jim Aparo drawn comics from the early 70's.
I love the look of this figure, but may hold out for a bare-chested version, or hope they make a figure from his solo movie.

Figure looks REALLY nice indeed. But I want this one:

BITi8kw.png

He looks great, but I think I'll hold off until I see the film to see if I really like him, With my collecting I'm starting to go outside of I get this figure because I love the character to, I have this one so I need to get this one.

I wish they would give Wonder Woman sculpted hair like this. Looks great on the training armour version, why not her regular version to.

He looks awesome, my get him. Was waiting on the solo one but this suit is awesome. I bet him and wonder woman comes with the other mother boxes

I found these pictures on Facebook. It's a definite buy
I have tactical Batman already pre-ordered

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1501186356769.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501186356769.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 271
  • FB_IMG_1501186365442.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501186365442.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 268
  • FB_IMG_1501191666736.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501191666736.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 280
Never cared much for the character to begin with and I careless after the last trailer and he acts like a surfer dude. That said nice representation and the hair in the pics at least looks really good for being sculpted.

Don't care for the character as well but most of us locals in Hawaii are a fan of this Aquaman. We get it, "CHEEHOO!"

I have to say, these all look fantastic together. Surprisingly so which is a scary thought if we want to buy them all.....

I have to say, these all look fantastic together. Surprisingly so which is a scary thought if we want to buy them all.....

The only one I'm not totally sold on is the regular suit Batman which I think I'll skip unless it comes with an Affleck sculpt.

Back