Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that's a great likeness and sculpt. The eyes do look really good. I hope articulation isn't super stiff.

Im worried those arms are looking fabric to me. Notice those creases when he is holding the trident

Looking at the pics closer. I'd say his costume is fabric like Supermans. Best similar costume I can think of is Jor-El.

No idea how they make them, but they look great !

Hi

Does anyone know if Aquaman suit is fabric or fully sculpted figure?
Probably a rubber material. HT develop what are ostensibly articulated figures in this line (exception being the Power Pose figures that are in the same scale).

Because girls play with dolls and boys play with "action figures"
DUH
It makes a lot of sense when you put it that way. Apologies, Hot Toys!

I can't wait to pick this up! I will definitely be checking this out this weekend in person during comic Con

Attachments

• hottoysfanatic.jpg
    hottoysfanatic.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 179
He turned out better than I expected. First day pre order for me.

I don't see his neck tattoos, they are visible in trailer when he leaps on the batmobile. Just on his throat you can see it in the gap of the armor opening. Hope they include it in the finish product.

Looks amazing, as an Aquaman fan it's a must have ! I RSVP'd for immediate Preorder. I'm not sure if the movie will be great but the figures look amazing so far. Based on the release date of the film when do you think Hot Toys will have this ready to ship ? I need time to save up some money . It's going to get ugly for my wallet.:horror

Looks good. May be the only DC figure I pick up. Wish ThreeZero could hurry up with a Khal Drogo figure too.

Back