Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m working on a custom JL Mera seeing as Hot Toys think people want 24 year old Batman movie figures over current DC movies.

I would absolutely take Batman Forever stuff over just about anything from the Justice League movie or BVS, so they are probably onto something...

The lack of figures from the Aquaman movie figures though is still annoying. We need Mera and Black Manta.

I would absolutely take Batman Forever stuff over just about anything from the Justice League movie or BVS, so they are probably onto something...

The lack of figures from the Aquaman movie figures though is still annoying. We need Mera and Black Manta.

And Ocean Master and the Trench creatures!

Some pics from my photo shoot
p2.jpg
012.jpg
002.jpg
023.jpg

Such a loooooooooong stick....
Can't avoid the side views if I want to keep the pic ratio...

IMG_2001_1.jpg

I will be a very happy camper when I have those two flanking the BvS trinity.
I think I would even go so far as getting Cyborg just to have the whole team. And no, I wouldn't get the JL trinity, I prefer the BvS versions.

I think I would even go so far as getting Cyborg just to have the whole team. And no, I wouldn't get the JL trinity, I prefer the BvS versions.
Sadly they are not making Cyborg! Sigh

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Got some bad news about Cyborg.

Just about every complaint people are having her with delays on the existing figures and the lack of other characters (Steppenwolf, Mera, the Parademons, ect.) really all can be traced back to the film itself not being a success.

Just about every complaint people are having her with delays on the existing figures and the lack of other characters (Steppenwolf, Mera, the Parademons, ect.) really all can be traced back to the film itself not being a success.

:exactly:

They made all the other JL characters, but I can see why because I’d imagine they’d be easier to fashion than Cyborg. Cyborg I can imagine would require a little bit more effort and money that was probably more than they were willing to put in it.

If you’re going to go for a Trinity display, I would just go with the BvS versions as well. At least Batman. JL Superman and JL WW are essentially the same as BvS, sans a few nuances.

I get that Cyborg will be more expensive to produce than other JL figures, but too bad they can't find an expensive price point for a fairly limited number of Cyborg figures. But oh well, it is what it is.

Well it's sure quiet on this figure...a little flurry upon release than nothing. Just got The Flash from BBTS. ..nice figure.
Just seems odd that Aquaman was released first and it still shows as preorders but Flash released and came in stock pretty quick.

I wonder what is up with Aquaman? Hope we hear something soon. ..still very interested in this figure.

Posting this here since this thread is currently getting more traffic than the solo Aquaman thread. Here is an unused digital copy for the solo Aquaman film. All I ask is that the first person that uses it please posts that it has been “claimed”.

Enjoy:

Attachments

• F3512542-4610-458B-BB46-D73F436097F3.jpeg
    F3512542-4610-458B-BB46-D73F436097F3.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 247
Posting this here since this thread is currently getting more traffic than the solo Aquaman thread. Here is an unused digital copy for the solo Aquaman film. All I ask is that the first person that uses it please posts that it has been “claimed”.

Enjoy:
Hey man, just redeemed it. Thanks very much! Cheers!

Back