Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the company that made the Nurse Joker outfits could offer a straitjacket set. I don't know where else to find one.

Oh, just saw the Sovereign Studio kit. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Well if we dont get a 3rd version the least hot toys can do is get us a opened mouth version of Mr.J
Here are some pics I grabbed. Honestly I think if they sold these puppies for 30 bucks a pop I would grab one. Anyway I like the insanely laughing face.... or smiling one showing his slimy yellow teeth.

Yes thats all i really really want, i a smiling sculpt. Most anything else, i couldnt really care less about to be honest :p

if it's a nurse joker than it shall be equipped not just the gun & blond wig but the remote control for the detonator & a mouth cover.

everyone keeps saying "nurse joker" or "cop joker," but wouldn't it be really cool if they came out with a jail cell joker. It could come with two heads, one smiling, with the sarcastic "The good cop bad cop act?" and the other head laughing insanely, "Kill you?!? I don't want to kill you! What would i do without you? You...you complete me!" The clothes would be the same a v1, but without the jacket, gloves, and blazer. Also, his makeup would be badly smeared, and you would see a lot of skin. I think that this would make a great figure, and leave great options for customizing.

We already pretty much have an interrogation type paint job with the BR head, I wouldn't buy a figure with 2 more really smeared heads, I'm hoping to get at least one head with a more solid, fresh paint application, like the mob scene / Dent's party / everything burns / final showdown.

We already pretty much have an interrogation type paint job with the BR head, I wouldn't buy a figure with 2 more really smeared heads, I'm hoping to get at least one head with a more solid, fresh paint application, like the mob scene / Dent's party / everything burns / final showdown.

yes, but if the sculpts are good enough, then you could simply paint a bit of white over the smeared areas. Plus the bank robber one looks too angry, and i am planning on repainting him to have less smeared makeup also.

Personally, I think they should ditch the idea of another figure and just released a set of Joker sculpts. For example, a three-pack of heads with different expressions and make-up applications and charge $70 or something.

Personally, I think they should ditch the idea of another figure and just released a set of Joker sculpts. For example, a three-pack of heads with different expressions and make-up applications and charge $70 or something.

Sadly, won't happen. I threw out that I'd be willing to pay full figure price for like a 6 pack of Sparrow heads when HT was doing Pirates. For some reason, they haven't thought to or don't feel it wise to make head packs for characters where you have a number of paint and sculpt variations like Sparrow and Joker.

Sadly, won't happen. I threw out that I'd be willing to pay full figure price for like a 6 pack of Sparrow heads when HT was doing Pirates. For some reason, they haven't thought to or don't feel it wise to make head packs for characters where you have a number of paint and sculpt variations like Sparrow and Joker.

I agree. It won't happen.

Not when they can still successfully sell variant figures for full price.

I don't even mind variants if there's substance to the figure outside of the heads and I'm fan enough, my issue is you only get 2 and in some cases 1 of them has limited use. Cannibal Jack head is one of HT's finest, but the posed eyes and Cannibal makeup limit it. BR Joker's slicked back hair head is only good for BR Joker. I'd love a bunch of heads that aren't limiting but capture the broad range of facially diverse characters.

that would be really awesome, but sadly, it will never happen, as maulfan has stated. i would buy a pack of 5-10 heads, all painted differently, for full figure price, and be thrilled, but i highly doubt it will happen...:(

The problem with head packs is that headsculpts are the most costly part of a figure. More often than not, they have to be 100% new. The bodies of figures are generally the same and many accessories are reused over and over. And depending on the character, the outfit may just be a slight variance of an existing pattern. I'm sure HT just follows the same suit pattern for Clark Kent, Harvey Dent, and Michael Scofield to just name a few suit figures. Obviously the colorings are all different, but other than that it is pretty much the same. Which allows them to offset the cost of the headsculpt by reusing stuff.

Heck, Two-face's only new items are really his heads, coins, and buttons. Possibley the tie, but they will most certainly reuse that pattern later and they might even reuse the button for Watchmen.

But BR Joker seemed to break that thought by having 2 new heads and lots of new accessories, but at the same time reusing some accessories and the suit. I just hope we can get as good of a deal with Nurse Joker. I just wonder what the solution to the joints is. Just show them? Or a rubber body? I'm not very fond of the rubber body though.

The problem with head packs is that headsculpts are the most costly part of a figure. More often than not, they have to be 100% new. The bodies of figures are generally the same and many accessories are reused over and over. And depending on the character, the outfit may just be a slight variance of an existing pattern. I'm sure HT just follows the same suit pattern for Clark Kent, Harvey Dent, and Michael Scofield to just name a few suit figures. Obviously the colorings are all different, but other than that it is pretty much the same. Which allows them to offset the cost of the headsculpt by reusing stuff.

Heck, Two-face's only new items are really his heads, coins, and buttons. Possibley the tie, but they will most certainly reuse that pattern later and they might even reuse the button for Watchmen.

But BR Joker seemed to break that thought by having 2 new heads and lots of new accessories, but at the same time reusing some accessories and the suit. I just hope we can get as good of a deal with Nurse Joker. I just wonder what the solution to the joints is. Just show them? Or a rubber body? I'm not very fond of the rubber body though.

yea, i hate rubber bodies, plus i am making a nurse custom right now.

i know that my head pack is a far fetched idea, and would most likely never happen, but you have to admit, 5-10 different joker sculpts, all painted differently, would be really cool.
...and very expensive:lol

The heads are the main reason i got the BR Joker to begin with. I'm a sucker and will buy whatever Joker's they release as long as we get new head sculpts. The way I look at it is we will never see this version of the Joker again and for me Heath was definitive as Joker. So whatever HT throws at me, I'm pretty much down. I am however really hoping for at least one smiling/laughing head.

I predict Nurse Joker w/ both a nurse wig head and a scraggly hair head, clipboard, mask, detonator, & gun(s). I think it's a safe bet. :monkey3 Hope those who made customs won't be too pissed. Only thing I'm unsure about is the rubber or non rubber arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back