Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And not like HT needs the extra hype, at this point, they've got a huge fan base for their Jokers, just sell it already.

I think the delay is because they don't have a finished prototype yet and probably were kicking it off when they announced him in their newsletter.

They are making a 'brokeback mountain' version of him. SS ex version has the leather chap included.

HT should also make a Jake Gyllenhaal figure to go with that. SS ex could come with their infamous Tent. Both figures should come with "hugging" action. :sick

And not like HT needs the extra hype, at this point, they've got a huge fan base for their Jokers, just sell it already.

I think the delay is because they don't have a finished prototype yet and probably were kicking it off when they announced him in their newsletter.

I Hope its soon at least a pic or some thing to tell us what the V3, all this waiting sucks.....They should do a harly quinn like if she were in the movie......

I Hope its soon at least a pic or some thing to tell us what the V3, all this waiting sucks.....They should do a harly quinn like if she were in the movie......

I don't know how that relationship plays out in the comics, only ever caught it in the animated show, but I see Nolan's Joker as more of a rogue, not having any connections to anyone, and as psychotic as he is, I could see his relations with women being non-consentual.

I don't know how that relationship plays out in the comics, only ever caught it in the animated show, but I see Nolan's Joker as more of a rogue, not having any connections to anyone, and as psychotic as he is, I could see his relations with women being non-consentual.

She was actually created for the animated series and then introduced into the comics because of her popularity. He works well with or without her. Without her though he seems more evil.

I think Harley could (well could've) work(ed) with Nolan's/Ledger's Joker if she was just as psychotic. If she were bubbly like the cartoon then no, not in Nolan's world. For example, think of all the scary ish Joker did in TDK, and now replace Joker with Harley. I could see that working.. and imo the best person to play a complete, psychotic Harley Quinn (I know this wouldn't be everyone elses first choice) would be Amanda Plummer. She's good at playing complete nutzo chicks. lol.

amandaplummerrw5.png

Mock-up I did.. I think it could work. Remember, no one thought heath would be good.

I think Harley could (well could've) work(ed) with Nolan's/Ledger's Joker if she was just as psychotic. If she were bubbly like the cartoon then no, not in Nolan's world. For example, think of all the scary ish Joker did in TDK, and now replace Joker with Harley. I could see that working.. and imo the best person to play a complete, psychotic Harley Quinn (I know this wouldn't be everyone elses first choice) would be Amanda Plummer. She's good at playing complete nutzo chicks. lol.

amandaplummerrw5.png

Mock-up I did.. I think it could work. Remember, no one thought heath would be good.

she would be good as harley, but my first choice would be helena bonham carter.

also, harley in the Joker graphic novel that came out after the movie was really cool (and she was a stripper:D). the joker in that book was the creepiest ever, even more than the movie's joker, and harley worked great with him.

HBC is so typecasted its sickning.

I dont think that Harley would work without a Joker...and I dont want to see another Joker in the Nolanverse.

Yeah, her last roles conist of...

Pale dark eyed girl who does magic.

Pale dark eyed girl who bakes human meat pies.

Pale dark cartoon with dark eyes who's dead...

Pale dark eyed poor girl who's son is Charlie..

Yeah, her last roles conist of...

Pale dark eyed girl who does magic.

Pale dark eyed girl who bakes human meat pies.

Pale dark cartoon with dark eyes who's dead...

Pale dark eyed poor girl who's son is Charlie..

exactly. those are her last roles. and they are the most similar, mostly because of her husbands sick and twisted mind. *he scares me*
her other roles, elizabeth in frankenstein, Lady Tottington in wallace and grommit, woody allen's wife in mighty aphrodite. Woody Allen...if you're lucky enough to be in a movie with him, then you have to be a good enough actor to play all different types of roles.

and still she is great at playing the 'typecasted' freak that she plays. mostly because of her abnormally large head and freakish look (and scary husband). so why wouldn't she be good as harley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back