Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been up there for a while, I'm not sure I understand how that makes anything official? :huh

Yeah thats what i'm thinking, ill wait for HT to say it before i jump to any conclusions (and land on somebody's feet :D)

It is interpreted as being official because they have someone giving them inside information hence the Gordon explanation.

It is interpreted as being official because they have someone giving them inside information hence the Gordon explanation.

Except it's shady. If they've got a source saying it is Nurse Joker, then there should either be a Gordon style story about that, or total hush hush secrecy, not just a small listing in a photo section.

That's the perfect way to do it imo, slip it in there and see if anyone notices.

"That's what she said" Before anyone has the chance! :naughty

Except if you're trying to promote yourself as a good resource for collectibles news, something like that ought to be in with the news.

The nurse joker should be a pretty insane figure. It should have a slim rubber muscle body like Hot Toys' Abe Sapien, which in turn means a neck-less head sculpt(s). The way they're running the 1/6th show these days I can't see them rolling out a super hyped figure with exposed joints.

So, IMO, and this is ofcourse all speculation, the bank robber head should remain king of mass produced TDK joker sculpts, with its sculpted neck.

Except it's shady. If they've got a source saying it is Nurse Joker, then there should either be a Gordon style story about that, or total hush hush secrecy, not just a small listing in a photo section.

Well we will just have to see I guess.I hope they are right about Watchmen though.

I thought ToyFair was an american thing and usually didn't announce new items from overseas such as HT, Medicom, etc.....

It is, but often American distributors will show off new HT items. Sideshow unveils Hot Toys stuff, DC Direct will likely show off TDK items, but probably everything but this new Joker, unless Hot Toys has arranged for DCD to get a proto to show off at the show on their behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back