Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be either Nurse or Cop.

What I'm curious of is about the flesh for the leg and arm joints. I honestly can't see it as Hot Toys style just showing bare true type body plastic joints like the kit bashes.

Unless they are going to use this skin technology that was used on Two Face... as when you see the leg and elbow joins it just looks so cheap and tacky.

It will be either Nurse or Cop. I highly doubt they'll do the V1 rehash.

well it wouldn't be the first time Hot Toys would do a re-do on a figure, no?
what was the situation with the Superman Returns line?
they released the same figure but with a more accurate suit and headsculpt
but they needed a gimmick to make it sell so they threw in a Clark Kent along with it

...and as you know, v1 Batman Begins > v2 Batman Begins.

What I'm curious of is about the flesh for the leg and arm joints. I honestly can't see it as Hot Toys style just showing bare true type body plastic joints like the kit bashes.

Unless they are going to use this skin technology that was used on Two Face... as when you see the leg and elbow joins it just looks so cheap and tacky.

That is my main gripe with my Nurse custom. If Hot Toy's releases one with no visible joints then I'm definitely down for it.

dont be sad when they put out skinny tdk batman 2 with light up eyes long cape. hot toys doesn't do this on purpose i don't think. you cant put good art on a schedule. but considering there release dates on on a schedule congruent to a movie release i think they end up putting out stuff just simply to make there dates then release the version they wish they had released in the first place. Either that or they are ^^^^^^^s trying to take advantage of ^^^^er fan boys who will buy both versions cause they cant help themselves.Either way its understandable.:lol:lol

dont be sad when they put out skinny tdk batman 2 with light up eyes long cape. hot toys doesn't do this on purpose i don't think. you cant put good art on a schedule. but considering there release dates on on a schedule congruent to a movie release i think they end up putting out stuff just simply to make there dates then release the version they wish they had released in the first place. Either that or they are ^^^^^^^s trying to take advantage of ^^^^er fan boys who will buy both versions cause they cant help themselves.Either way its understandable.:lol:lol
Yeah, the V1 was definitely rushed and I think Hot Toy's learned their lesson. All these successful releases they're having now show Hot Toy's that people would rather have great stuff come out late then mediocre stuff early. I don't think we'll see a mishap like the V1 again. At least I hope not.

I give up. Most here doesn't want to see reason or logic except satisfying their own fantasy of the version of the Joker they like to see instead the more likely version of the Joker that will be coming out.

HT only ever did a 2 in 1 once and that was a long time ago. They never did that again and with cost being such as issue, unlikely to be done again.

HT prides themselves in making every single figure unique and Nurse Joker is the obvious choice.

As for the V1 BB Bat to V2 BB Bat, if TDK didn't actually feature the costume, we will never have seen an improved version.

Goes to show that HT doesn't just go an improved a costume just because they feel like it.

I give up. Most here doesn't want to see reason or logic except satisfying their own fantasy of the version of the Joker they like to see instead the more likely version of the Joker that will be coming out.

HT only ever did a 2 in 1 once and that was a long time ago. They never did that again and with cost being such as issue, unlikely to be done again.

HT prides themselves in making every single figure unique and Nurse Joker is the obvious choice.

As for the V1 BB Bat to V2 BB Bat, if TDK didn't actually feature the costume, we will never have seen an improved version.

Goes to show that HT doesn't just go an improved a costume just because they feel like it.

Two Face was pretty much a 2-in-1 deal.

Im not going to trawl through all the thousands of posts on the forum but i distinctly remember months ago somebody stating with some authority that due to the success of the Jokers Hot toys would be making a third variant and being surprised at the lack of attention this news garnered.

"...regretting to miss both versions, you may still pray for one more..."

in the first part, before the comma they refer to the 2 existing versions, right?
than afther the comma they insinuate to one MORE, thus taling about something that is different than the 2 existing versions, so a 3rd version allright...

find this pitty, they should be making an improved version of their Dark Knight version, I am not waiting for a 3rd Joker actually.

would be cool if they make the "interrogation scene" joker with his face paint all ^^^^ed up :rock

no, what extra motivation do you have (rather than the make up) to actually spend that kind of money for figure that you can make by combining V1 and V2.

by the way, the V2 head has also ^^^^ed up make up...

so, no, that would be stupid.

a Sonar Batman
that would be a whole lot of fun AND make much more sence if they improved the body of batman.
than you might get the better bodyproportions + the sonar + the sticky gun.

Last edited:
that would be a whole lot of fun AND make much more sence if they improved the body of batman.
than you might get the better bodyproportions + the sonar + the sticky gun.

With the DC run just getting released... could you imagine the hue and cry.

I dont know what to do should i still get a bank robber joker or wait till this v3 figure comes out ?
I already have v1 but I do like the robber version.

Why do they have to make this so confuseing ??????????????

Billy

If it is not just a re-release I really hope it is Cop Joker. I would love to see HT tackle a sculpt with no make-up.

It would be the nurse joker.

Ok?

Thread closed:gun

I wouldn't mind a Cop or Nurse Joker. Common sense has me thinking that Hot Toys will release an Interogation Room Joker with new head sculpt. They've done it before with Jack Sparrow, they'll do it again with the Joker. I just wish that with the success of these Dark Knight figs, they'd give us something a little different to stretch the line a little further. No harm, no foul if they would give us Fox, Alfred, Gordon, or Scarecrow. I'd take any one of those to close out the line (although I'm hoping they keep going).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back