Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it should actually sound like translated properly.

"f you regret missing both versions (of the Joker), you may still hope for one more (another version of Joker in this context)...

Your points make a lot of sense. I also think it would be silly for HT to revist and create "the ultimate" Joker now. The above sounds much more like a new figure alltogether. The closest they'd dare get to the v1 Joker is an interrogation version sans coat and gloves.

So Noisetrigger, what do you think would be the logical choice for a third Joker, just guessing based on the information?

Just for the record, I also think an Honor Guard Joker is unlikely.

Nurse Joker is looking more and more like the one new figure they could do without pissing someone off.

But interrogation Joker is also likely as it allows HT to reuse certain parts to up the profitability while still offering new heads and hands and possibly upgrading certain parts of the original outfit (specifically I mean the tie).

Last edited:
So what do you think would be the logical choice for a third Joker, just guessing based on the information?

1) As you proposed, a stripped down version of the Joker costume to make it an imprisoned Joker figure, with 1-2 new heads and bare bones accessories, this would satisfy how a 3rd figure could make people that didn't get either of the first 2 happy since the next 2 options aren't good for that.
2) Nurse Disguise Joker
3) Honor Guard Disguise Joker

I'd say given HT's practices historically, a stripped v1 costume with new heads and accessories is the likely candidate. I think Nurse and Cop have equal odds after that, probably Cop more, nurse may be popular but the cop disguise could be utilized for other figures at some point and has that advantage.

1) As you proposed, a stripped down version of the Joker costume to make it an imprisoned Joker figure, with 1-2 new heads and bare bones accessories, this would satisfy how a 3rd figure could make people that didn't get either of the first 2 happy since the next 2 options aren't good for that.
2) Nurse Disguise Joker
3) Honor Guard Disguise Joker

I'd say given HT's practices historically, a stripped v1 costume with new heads and accessories is the likely candidate. I think Nurse and Cop have equal odds after that, probably Cop more, nurse may be popular but the cop disguise could be utilized for other figures at some point and has that advantage.

I was still writing when you posted. :)

Those are indeed the choices, I meant to ask noisetrigger what he thought would most likely follow, as a guess.

I did add my two-cents about where I think things will fall.

I'm getting dizzy with the back and forth of will it be this, will it be that, to be honest I've asked and I'm no more enlightened than anyone else here, but I have a feeling HT know they will have to do something special, so I'm expecting something like the Supes 2 in 1. I'm hoping it'll be at least a 2 in 1 or perhaps even a 3 in 1 (I dont think it'll be the cop). As the clothes are already tailored I'm thinking classic outfit, BR outfit and the Nurse outfit, but the clincher will be at least 2 new killer heads and a ton of accessories, guns, bazookas, clipboards etc, etc.

If we can get at least 1 or 2 more standard Joker portraits with this figure, the costume can go any direction for all I care. Nurse and Cop would be cool, but I'm more interested in accessories and sculpts. What I mean by standard sculpts is, green hair, makeup, not a Nurse head (which likely would just have the red hair to begin with and no wig effect to remove the read hair), and not the non-makeup face for the cop. Those will be nice, but I'd at least like an additional head like the extra in the BR set.

As I've always said, Joker in TDK is like Jack Sparrow, lots of looks to capture and I'd like to capitalize with this figure. Odds are, at least until the third film is made, this will be the last Joker from HT for some time, so I want to cash in on it as much as possible.

Here's what I hope to get with this figure.

1) 1-2 new heads
2) Banker's shotgun
3) RPG
4) Detonator (maybe someone knows if the Prewitt hand held is same as the hospital one)
5) Alternate knives
6) Knife shoe
7) Coat Grenade Rig
8) Pencil

I think that about covers any accessory he had that hasn't been produced yet that could make our v1's the ultimate figure.

Last edited:
That'd be sweet, but I could also live with the knife being out. HT shoes are so easy to swap though, it would be a simple enough accessory to pull off.

I'm getting dizzy with the back and forth of will it be this, will it be that, to be honest I've asked and I'm no more enlightened than anyone else here, but I have a feeling HT know they will have to do something special, so I'm expecting something like the Supes 2 in 1.

17 pages later of speculations. :eek:

I'm hoping it'll be at least a 2 in 1 or perhaps even a 3 in 1 (I dont think it'll be the cop). As the clothes are already tailored I'm thinking classic outfit, BR outfit and the Nurse outfit, but the clincher will be at least 2 new killer heads and a ton of accessories, guns, bazookas, clipboards etc, etc.

Will they even get all that in the box? the BRJ was pretty packed as it was...

Personally I hope it is the Nurse Joker, but I really want them to do an accessory pack that includes all of the missing weapons and accessories.

Personally I hope it is the Nurse Joker, but I really want them to do an accessory pack that includes all of the missing weapons and accessories.

Well Nurse Joker could easily come with the shotgun and bazooka in addition to the silenced gun, folder, Harvey's pistol, and detonator.

Might as well include a pencil as the Joker was pretending to write on Harvey's charts. :monkey3

Yeah definitely. They gave the BRJ the machine gun which wasn't from the bank robbery scene, so they could easily give those weapons to go with a Nurse Joker.

Your points make a lot of sense. I also think it would be silly for HT to revist and create "the ultimate" Joker now. The above sounds much more like a new figure alltogether. The closest they'd dare get to the v1 Joker is an interrogation version sans coat and gloves.

So Noisetrigger, what do you think would be the logical choice for a third Joker, just guessing based on the information?

I think Nurse Joker is the most likely of all, Tommy Richardson, the guy who took all those wonderful HT product pics for Milk magazine hinted a Nurse Joker on his blog. He hinted at a TF also before HT actually announced one officially.

Also, following the pattern on their choice of versions of character, Nurse Joker seems more plausible because it has as much screen time as the BR Joker, both scenes really memorable in their own right in establishing the Joker character, and the costume is unique enough that people will buy another Joker.

To me interrogation scene Joker won't be happening because you basically have that Joker already by removing his coat and jacket. The BRJ new sculpt is also based on that scene (and the makeup to a certain degree).

I think Nurse Joker is the most likely of all, Tommy Richardson, the guy who took all those wonderful HT product pics for Milk magazine hinted a Nurse Joker on his blog. He hinted at a TF also before HT actually announced one officially.

Also, following the pattern on their choice of versions of character, Nurse Joker seems more plausible because it has as much screen time as the BR Joker, both scenes really memorable in their own right in establishing the Joker character, and the costume is unique enough that people will buy another Joker.

To me interrogation scene Joker won't be happening because you basically have that Joker already by removing his coat and jacket. The BRJ new sculpt is also based on that scene (and the makeup to a certain degree).

I actually think the sculpt comes from the mob boss meeting, but the make-up is definately interrorgation room/street.

I have always felt that the sculpt is based on either this

(snipped)
or this

https://www.flickr.com/photos/_nijoker_/2702809008/

I think it's that one as well.
The nurse would be a perfect chance for them to make a smiling head, when Joker goes "Hiiiiiii" in that silly voice to Harvey in bed. Big ^^^^-eating grin.
One head with wig, one really sloppy head from after he takes the wig off.

Nurse is bound to be the one produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back