Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine really nice but decided I don?t need 2 keanu in my collection and Neo is more iconic to me so decided ro keep the guns and sell the rest. Sold really fast. He?s great but had to make a decision based on space available etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.

So he has sculpted ears underneath the hair?
I went with the slicked back version of the rooted hair, but Ill be doing another one with hair down. Repainted the beard as well!

ObSq7ws.jpg

Dp09t3G.jpg

Gp8MGlE.jpg

Nice.

So he has sculpted ears underneath the hair?
Yes. If you go back through the thread, there's a few posts showing the production of the sculpts and the hair is a complete separate piece. I suspect that it's made that way to drop a slicked back piece for a potential future release.

Yes. If you go back through the thread, there's a few posts showing the production of the sculpts and the hair is a complete separate piece. I suspect that it's made that way to drop a slicked back piece for a potential future release.
Cheers :hi5:

Well the first test print of the John Wick 3 pistol came in. I can?t wait to get to painting it, but it really makes the Hot Toys guns look like, well... toys.

Maybe I should make those too! [emoji848]

3fadd7ab4d97ed44792ab306675369f2.jpg

That?s a sweet piece, pinder91.

Thanks! I?m pretty happy with how it turned out so far. There?s some details I need to make larger just so they?re more pronounced at this scale (the 3D model is 1:1).

Too bad this figure isn?t as well received as we?d all hoped. I really like it and some mods will take it to the next level. Like new firearms! [emoji41]

Is Sideshow the only game in town for this guy now? Anybody selling one?

Thanks!
James

Well the first test print of the John Wick 3 pistol came in. I can?t wait to get to painting it, but it really makes the Hot Toys guns look like, well... toys.

Maybe I should make those too! [emoji848]

3fadd7ab4d97ed44792ab306675369f2.jpg

Hey how can I get one of these from ya! Looks great!

The HT basic version kicks ass!!! I dunno what ya'll are looking at!

Hilary Clinton is a murderer, and a elite criminal.

Here's a hot toys body and suit with a pop toys white shirt and eleven head. Its a good representation of the red circle scene.

Looks pretty good together beside the hot toys John wick. The different hair and shirt helps differentiate John wick 1 and 2
956ec0005129552df9da984386cf9b98.jpg
4058ca0603c14fe826c0388df6d70c2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back