Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys John Wick 1/6 Figure.

Just wanted to share.... :wink1:

DSCN4768.JPG

DSCN4812.JPG

DSCN4817.JPG

DSCN4846.JPG

DSCN4885.JPG

DSCN4998.JPG

DSCN5005.JPG

DSCN5043.JPG

DSCN5112.JPG

DSCN5151.JPG

DSCN5185.JPG

DSCN5209.JPG

DSCN5231.JPG

FULL GALLERY LINK:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPcZK_xZH5fvhLdpkwJPzoXhkxH7jgrpqegWh59S-ta3KdUokyIW8l9KSHrcISAZg?key=ek9oWGFYRjBHTjVxSU1pRm9KaEh5YXVBZFZKbG1n

Nice photos and posing Viking Spawn.

My contribution to the thread showing what a badass this character is.....

mi30N3q.jpg

I had a chance to finally grab this guy recently and I have to say, despite a few niggles with posing, I was actually a lot more impressed with this figure in hand than I expected to be. And such a great set of accessories, really happy I added Wick to the collection finally.

Nice photos and posing Viking Spawn.

My contribution to the thread showing what a badass this character is.....

mi30N3q.jpg
How'd you get the legs to bow like that? Is it just a trick of the eye? Only thing that has bothered me about this one is the lack of Keanu's distinctive bow leggedness, and yet this pic seems to capture it.

How'd you get the legs to bow like that? Is it just a trick of the eye? Only thing that has bothered me about this one is the lack of Keanu's distinctive bow leggedness, and yet this pic seems to capture it.

Hi Turtle882. In regards to Keanu's bow legged stance, i just kept adjusting the knees and ankles primarily. From the photo posted earlier, I positioned his right leg forward of his left. I am adding some extra photos to see if it helps. Take care.

Hr2QE77.jpg

Bt32szM.jpg

D00pHUb.jpg

wicK5vU.jpg

Thanks once more FlyAndFight and no problem Turtle882. Let us know with some updated photos.

This looks awesome! Where did you find that weapon rack? I would like to set something up like that for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi OldBoy57. Thanks man. I bought the "1/6 Weapons Display Stand" from Toys Wonderland. You can shop around though, as Ebay and Amazon will have cheaper prices sometimes. Do a search for "1/6 weapon Display Stand or Gun Rack" or "1/6 Weapon Display Guns" on EBay.

Hope this help my friend.

Last edited:
dUJbmPum.png

So, I'm relatively new to 1:6 Figures... I don't have many... Got about 10 that fit the bill.
I'm curious:
  • How many bases are out there from Hot Toys that have some battery operated function? (lights and/or sounds I assume)
  • Was this one supposed to have clips from the movie by chance?
  • Or is it simply a matter of being a commonly used base that also happens to be ready to house some electronics feature when requested by a licensee?

Back