Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched JW2 tonight. :) Can't wait for this figure. I still think HT should include a white shirt. The all dark outfit seems to be his "official" night or mission look, since he wore it in the beginning of the movie when he gets the car and latter on his first mission during the catacombs sequence, but the rest of the film he wore the white shirt all the way until the end. Interestingly, HT included the pencil, which he used while wearing the white shirt.
Your right except for one thing. He didn't wear this suit in the opening scene in JW 2 it was a different one. This in particular was only used in the rome/catacombs scene. Though i agree that it would have been cool to have added a second outfit with white shirt and blood.

I was worried the Wick films could be losing steam but damn that was a good trailer. Whoever does the fight choreography is doing an amazing job.

The directors were stunt men on The Matrix and filmed second unit fight scenes on films like Captain America Civil War

the figure needs more accesories:

- sword
- dog
- horse

Good thing that I also collect horses, he can get one of the 2 black ones I have. I love the fact that a lot of the characters I have somehow have a connection to horses. Partially that was my intention but many of those happened unintentionally, like this one. Results in a wonderful combination of 2 of my passions. :cool:

Looks like Vimal is allowing Eleven to Cast and Paint another run of John Wick sculpts. I missed out on his small run, so I'm excited to have a chance to get it. Though i like HT sculpt Vimal's is top notch.

Rewatched the sequel in the weekend, and even though on first viewing I preferred the first movie, it has grown on me. I think part of what I like about the trilogy is that by the time the third movie is made it will be one long story split into three.. and the Hot Toy figure would a really good representation of him that doesn't jarringly make you wish you had figures from each movie, like an Iron Man or War Machine would.

Rewatched the sequel in the weekend, and even though on first viewing I preferred the first movie, it has grown on me. I think part of what I like about the trilogy is that by the time the third movie is made it will be one long story split into three.. and the Hot Toy figure would a really good representation of him that doesn't jarringly make you wish you had figures from each movie, like an Iron Man or War Machine would.

His look is consistent in all three movies, so that helps.

B164276B-A2BE-41C6-95D5-57E3DDADCFCE.jpeg

Just pulled the trigger on this. Too cool of a figure and the accessories are great. Hard to find to bash yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally put my PO in as well. No way I wasn't getting this. The movies are awesome. Kept toying with the idea of bashing one with an Eleven head but I doubt the overall end result would look this good. The tailoring in the proto pics look amazing. I hope Hot Toys continues to do these one offs for popular action movies. I wouldn't mind an Equalizer or Bourne figure from them.

Back