Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully when he inspects the HT Neo figure he won’t sign off until they fix the hair and get a tad “closer.”

He looks absolutely thrilled, especially when you consider that those are the best shots they could get to use... :p

His face and body language just screams 'actor begrudgingly fulfilling marketing commitment', I genuinely can't recall ever seeing Keanu Reeves looking so grumpy off screen or when doing publicity. :lol

He looks absolutely thrilled, especially when you consider that those are the best shots they could get to use... :p

His face and body language just screams 'actor begrudgingly fulfilling marketing commitment', I genuinely can't recall ever seeing Keanu Reeves looking so grumpy off screen or when doing publicity. :lol

He's just in character. These shots are publicity still from John Wick 4 which is being filmed back to back with John Wick 3. His wife paid for a custom made action figure of the Baba Yaga before she died, and it just arrived.

Mr. Z Toys has released a Staffordshire Pit Bull Terrier.
0A05BDB9-7972-4217-8B95-FBF57338641F.jpeg
DCC684DD-3A5C-4CFA-BFF4-DD093DA004DD.jpeg

Hmm that pit bull sculpt does look really damn nice. Although it's still not feeling like a must-have accessory to me, since Wick didn't have the dog around for the vast majority of the movie or when he was on the job.

Hmm that pit bull sculpt does look really damn nice. Although it's still not feeling like a must-have accessory to me, since Wick didn't have the dog around for the vast majority of the movie or when he was on the job.

True ,but the dog is the main reason because he’s back to its old habits...[emoji6]

I watched JW2 tonight. :) Can't wait for this figure. I still think HT should include a white shirt. The all dark outfit seems to be his "official" night or mission look, since he wore it in the beginning of the movie when he gets the car and latter on his first mission during the catacombs sequence, but the rest of the film he wore the white shirt all the way until the end. Interestingly, HT included the pencil, which he used while wearing the white shirt.

Back